PROLOGUE

Prologue

I dropped my body on the mattress and my sweat dripped all over my body after a long fucking with one of the hottest male models in and outside of the country, AJ. No one would doubt that this man lying beside me, with his hands wrapped around my waist, would like to be screwed by a man as well. 

This guy is not the only one I screwed. He is not special at all. He just offered his body and I gladly accepted his offer and gave him a blast that he had never experienced before. I didn't know that this hot male would offer his body to me. He may know me since the media loves to make gossip about my sex escapades with males. For a businessman like me, I've been linked to different male and female artists. And that's, I don't know, why the hell? I don't think I've ever mentioned my kalokohans, but they're a big part of my life.making a fuss about me, so I might as well make it real, right?

I raised my hands and reached for the cigarette at the bedside table and lit it up. I sat on the bed and leant on the headboard, but AJ's hands were still wrapped around me. The hottest male model has a kinky habit. 

I puff on smoke from my nose and mouth. I cannot sleep, or should I say, I'd never sleep beside the man I fuck with. I'm just resting for a bit, then I'll go ahead. Cuddling after fucking is not my thing. I hate it. Fucking is fucking, but no cuddling. 

"Desmond. You're still awake?"

I looked at AJ. Nagising pala siya, gising na pero ang kamay nakayakap pa rin sa akin. Damn bitch. I took his hands away from my waist but he put it back.

I smirked.

"Aren't you sleepy?" He said sexily, but it doesn't affect me or arouse me. 

Bumuga ulit ako ng usok mula sa ilong ko at tumango sa kanya.

I take out the cigarette before saying, "I'm going home." Then I put the cigarette back.

With AJ's immediate move, he straddled me. I'm not even surprised by his sudden action.

"No, you're not going home." 

I chuckle and puff some smoke on his face. "As if you can stop me."

AJ coughed. "Desmond," he sounds irritated when he says it, yet he is smiling from ear to ear. What a damn bitch.

I just rolled my eyes and continued sipping my cigarette when AJ lowers his head and starts kissing the nook of my earlobe down to my neck. I let him do what he wants since I already screwed him. A small token of appreciation won't hurt, right? His kisses went down my neck, down to my collar bone, and then finally into the valley of my chest, then to my nipples. Using my right hand, I took the cigarette out of my mouth, then pushed AJ's head away from my chest.

"Enough." I said and get off the bed.

Binalik ko ang sigarilyo sa bibig ko at naglakad upang hanapin kung saan na ang mga damit ko. I confidently walk around the suite without any single clothes on my body. I let AJ see my nakedness. I don't give a damn if he sees my dick swing every time I walk.

"No, you can't." sabi niya habang nasa kama pa rin.

"I already told you, AJ. I'm going home. Dammit! I will not repeat myself again." I started to get annoyed, then collected my clothes on the ground. Sinuot ko ang underwear ko at sinunod ko namang sinuot ang slacks ko.

"And what do you call about what happened to us?" 

Damn boy! What a fucking pussy!

While zipping, my slacks and the cigarette were still in my mouth. I said, "I made myself clear to you AJ, before you book a reservation at this hotel. That I fuck, but I don't do cuddling, let alone a relationship."