CHAPTER 23

Chapter 23

Desmond Pov

"Fuck! Desmond!" I heard somebody call me out when I entered AJ's villa without permission and bumped into someone. Knowing AJ's villa was just a piece of cake.

Wala na akong paki kung sino man ang tao sa loob ng villa. All I want is AJ. That damn bitch needs to learn his lesson. As I reached the pool area of his villa, I noticed that there were indeed many people. They are dancing, drinking, playing, and swimming; they are having their own little party, and I crashed here. 

I saw some visitors eyes on me. They're boring their eyes on the unwanted visitor? Are they surprise? Tsk! I took a last sipped on my cigarette before taking it out from my mouth and throw it on the floor and stump on it as I saw the reason why I am here in the first place.

My jaw tighten at the sight of AJ who is flirting to a guy. What a slut!?

I left Finn at our villa after I tucked him in our bed. My habibi did cry a lot. His eyes were swollen and even if he was not crying anymore, he was still sobbing. And I really hate it.

I used to talk to Finn, who always had an innocent and honest smile on his face when he spoke to me. I used to love how he talked to me sweetly. I used to love how he talked so fuckin' honestly with me. I was used to his submissive behavior around me. But when he refused to speak to me earlier and tried to lie, when he pushed my hand away from him, I was fucking terrified as fuck! I felt like I was being stabbed in the core. I cannot bear the sight of Finn hating me. Magalit na lahat sa akin h'wag lang siya. Magtampo na lahat h'wag lang siya. I was thankful enough that I was able to threaten him. I threatened him that I would suck his tongue.

I like the Finn who loves to listen to my silly stories. I like the Finn who listens to me even if he doesn't understand what I'm saying. I like how his honest eyes are fixed on me when I talk to him. I liked how he wrapped his frial arms around my body. I like how comfortable he is with me. I like how honest and innocent he is. I like how he tells me when he is uncomfortable or doesn't like things. I could sense that when Finn was with me, he could not lie to me. And I know why. It is because he trusts me. I love everything about my habibi. All his flaws and all. I'm willing to console and coo with my habibi. And I'm more than willing to wait for him. 

And seeing him earlier, scared, nervous, and afraid. I want to take all of those feelings out on him. I feel like he suffered enough of it in his lifetime. I feel like he was once there and now it's getting back. I know this since I can feel how he trembles and shivers. How his voice shook in fear. 

And knowing that AJ was the root kung bakit naramdaman ulit iyon ni Finn. Parang gusto ko nang gilitin ang leeg ni AJ. I also want him to feel what my habibi feels. How dare he touch Finn? How dare he?

Well, I may be at fault too, but what he did was out of line. If he is angry with me, I can take all of his wrath. Finn was out of it. But he dragged him and I won't sit still knowing what he did. Nagkapasa si Finn. Nagkanda sugat ang paa. And I know Finn is also badly hurt emotionally.

When AJ found me, his eyes glistened. Lumayo agad siya doon sa lalaking nilalandi niya at kumuha ng dalawang plastic cups na may lamang alak.

Kumuyom ang kamay ko habang hinihintay na mabagal naglakad patungo sa akin at nakapaskil pa sa mukha niya ang malaking ngisi.

Nadiin ko ang paa ko sa sigarilyong tinapon ko at napahasa ako sa ngipin ko. Paano nakangiti ng ganito si AJ pagkatapos ng ginawa niya kay Finn.