CHAPTER 3

Chapter 3

Desmond Pov

"Go there Desmond. You idiòt, ako ang tinawagan kasi wala kang iniwan na contact doon. And the child is looking for your dàmn face. He's looking for DESMOND!" Huling sigaw ni Rap sa akin bago niya pinatay ang tawag nang walang paalam.

Bigla tuloy akong nahiya kay Andrea sa harap ko. I bowed my head then I mentally sighed. I held my head up and look at Andrea. Andrea is just wandering her eyes around. I bet she really did heard Rap's yelled.

I shoved my phone inside my pocket and put my hands on the table. I cough to get her attention. I cannot help it but to raise my brows when I saw Andrea could not stop grinning from ear to ear. The hèck?

Wide smile across her face and Andrea lean her body on the table then asked me a question that makes my mouth dropped open. "You already have a child?" she looked so excited upon questioning and she look so eager to hear my answer.

I waved my hands on her and lean on my chair. "What the hèll Andrea. Of course, I don't have."

She lean back with on her chair too and the wide smile plastered on her face gone immediately as she leaned.

"Eh? What about that emergency call of your friend?"

I rolled my eyes. I didn't know this girl would love to gossip too. She also loved to simp on someone's business.

"It's... it's just someone I help and is looking for me." I plainly answered.

"So you'll be leaving now?"

"Yeah." I said and gathered myself up but Andrea stop me from doing so. "What?"

I sit back.

Andrea take a sighed under her breath. "Ayaw ko nang makipagkita pa sayo ulit Desmond." diretsong saad niya sa akin.

I feel relieved at what she said. Yeah, I like Andrea's company pero ayaw ko naman na mas palalimin pa namin ito. Iyan sana ang gusto kong sabihin sa kanya pero nawala na nang dahil sa tawag ni Rap sa akin. Nakaka-distract din talaga. Baka tuloy iniisip ni Andrea na gusto ko pa siyang makita o makipag-date sa kanya.

Tsk!

"Ayaw ko rin naman."

"Okay, that's good basta sabihin lang natin sa parents na okay tayo and we're now friends." she suggested.

"Hmm, I know."

"If only I didn't know that you're a philandering asśhole Desmond. Maybe, I'll like you by now."

I laughed. "Really?"

"Yes, yet I didn't like boys. I like girls."

My eyes popped open on her sudden confession. Kanina ayos lang noong sinabi niya na magugustuhan niya ako pero itong gusto niya rin ay babae? The fùck that was just out of this world. Hindi ko lubos maisip na ang babaeng tulad ni Andrea ay babae rin ang gusto.

Well, Andrea is a bit boyish when she speaks and there are also mannerism that she acted like a guy. But the way she dressed and looked. Dàmn fùck! She's hot. Her talkativeness is also her asset that makes a guy can't help but to look at her when she started talking. Many boys would worship for her.

"Surprised?"

I scoffed. "Who would think that a woman like you would also like a dàmn woman. You're hot Andrea."

"I knew." She confidently agreed. "I like hot ladies too and I'm already in a relationship with someone who's hot." Andrea proudly added.

I almost fell on my chair. "For a fùcking real?" This woman is very unbelievable.