Chapter 42: Voting?

Hazel's Pov-

Soon enough, 'Love Me Harder' was everywhere. It was talked about on the radio, on talk shows, people wanted it so bad that I ended up putting it on iTunes.
Taylor and I were getting so much attention by this one simple song, it was crazy. What's next for us?

I went down to the kitchen to get a snack, Sam and Nash were watching TV along with Taylor. Rachel and Kaley were off packing things for their trip. They leave tomorrow in the morning, and come back 3 days later. I think it's so cute that they're going to Hawaii with their boyfriends.

I sat at the counter eating dried banana chips, I started to listen to the TV, it rambled on about how the Teen Choice Grammys were coming in a few weeks and that everybody is going. They have added a bunch of new categories, so everyone has a big chance at possibly getting an award, which is so cool. Some of the new categories that caught my attention were
'Best Male Viner' , 'Best Female Viner' , 'Best Male YouTuber' , 'Best Female YouTuber' , 'Most Popular Song , 'Rising Star' , and 'Best Dressed'
They also announced that Fifth Harmony were going to perform, along with Lady Gaga, Nicki Minaj, and Ed Sheeran! We have to go.

I jumped off the counter and went into the living room, "You guys, we have to go! It sounds like a lot of fun." I said, as I sat on Taylor's lap and he wrapped me up.
"Yeah, we should it looks like a great time." Sam then agreed with me, "how much are tickets?" She asked.

Taylor and Nash started to laugh, what was so funny?

"what's so funny?" Sam and I said together, we both looked at Taylor and Nash, raising an eyebrow.

"Babe," Taylor said to me, "We're Viners, we basically get in for free! Not only that we get really good back stage access, and seats." Taylor explained to Sam and I.

"Oh, well.. Yay for us!?" Samantha jumped up.

- Later that Day -

All the girls and I decided to get a break from the boys and give them their space, and just have an us time. We went out to eat at Earth Garden, and then went to Urban Outfitters because Kaley and Rachel needed some new bathing suits for their trip tomorrow.
They ended up buying 3 different types of bikinis, which were so cute. Sam bought this cute iPhone mirror case, and I got myself some wall art, because I have this really plain wall in my room which has been bugging me for a while now.

The girls and I held our Urban Outfitter bags and went around downtown looking for my places to shop at.
We talked about how our summer was so amazing, and none of it was spent wrong or boring. We all have shared a lot of the same experiences, and separate. We all really grew this summer. I just loved it.

"Um, so.. Kaley and I are going to be heading back home pretty soon..." Rachel said, a little quiet. You can tell she didn't want to leave LA yet.

"Wait, what?" Sam questioned, "like when?" She got frantic.

"Well, when we come back from our trip, we'll be staying one more week, and then packing up and going back home.." Kaley told us.

"But why?" I questioned.

"Well, school starts pretty soon, and we have to go to work, and spend some time with our families. I promised my mom I'd come back as soon as possible." Rachel explained.

"We're just going to miss you girls so much, and the house is going to become so lonely without you guys there." I sighed.

We all got quiet and just kept walking. We walked into Forever 21 and started to look around. I was looking through a rack when I suddenly touched hands with someone, a girl. I looked up and it was Ariella and beside her was no other than Justin Bieber, of course.

"Ah, Hazel, it's been awhile. How have you been?" She tilted her head, and put her hand under her chin.

"I've been good, and you?" I responded.

"I've been swell, thanks for asking." She smiled.

"Where are all the girls?" I asked, a little confused, she was always with them, I just found it weird that they weren't with her.

"Oh, they went back to Florida. Yeah, they had to. They're parents said that they had enough time here. I got to stay a little longer, thank god. Haha." She replied.

Everyone's going back home, that just makes me sad. It just shows that the summer is going to a slow end, and I'm not ready for that.

"Tell everyone I said 'Hello', oh, and congrats on the song, it's amaze balls! See you around!" Ariella then turned and walked away, holding Justin's hand.

- Back Home -

Everyone was hanging out in the living room, they guys were playing their play station 4, Sam was on her iPad playing a game, and Kaley and Rachel were doing their nails on the floor. I was on my laptop just surfing the Internet, doing what teens do!

I was scrolling down when something got my attention, it was an ad for the Teen Choice Grammy's, I clicked on it to see the nominee's. I was scrolling through each category to see if any of the guys got picked for something, and they did.

"Holy crap, Cam, you got nominated for best Male Viner!" I half shouted because the room was loud with laughter, conversations, and the game the boys were playing.

"Are you serious?" Cam pause the game and turned to look at me, I nodded and showed him my laptop screen. He smiled so big and cheer "hell yes!" And then they got back to playing.
I kept scrolling through and saw that Nash was nominated for 'Funniest Vines', I told him and he had the same reaction like Cam, they both high fived each other.
Cute bromance.
"Wow , Taylor you got nominated for 'Best Turnt Song' for Buckwild!" I looked at him, he got up and sat next to me and looked at my screen, "hell yes, baby!" He cheered and kissed my cheek. He got back up and went back with the guys.

I kept on scrolling and finally found the last nominee.
'Favorite Rising Star' and there were 5 people running for that part.

1. Madison Beer
2. Queen Maya
3. Selfie C
4. Summerella
5 Hazel Young

Holy shit, holy shit, holy shit, holy shit!
I couldn't think, my name was on that nominee list!? What! That's insane. Samantha turned to me and made a face because I was acting as if something just bit my ass and I was screaming.

"You guys," I got everyone's attention, "listen to this nominee list for 'Favorite Rising Star' Madison Beer, Queen Maya, Selfie C, Summerella, and ... HAZEL FREAKIN' YOUNG! My names on the nominee list!" I got up and start to cheer like crazy. Everybody else started to screech and holler, and jumped around with me.
"Told you you'd get big babe!" Taylor picked me up and spun me around. He then put me down and kissed my cheek.

These past few days have been so freaking amazing, I just don't want this to end at all.

"Hey, we should all vote on our phones, tablets, computers, whatever we have and vote for Hazel!" Cam shouted.

"Isn't that cheating though?" Kaley said.

"Would you rather let Selfie C win?" Rachel nudged Kaley, which was funny.

"You know, people say I look like Madison Beer," Samantha said, randomly to all of us, we all looked at her and said "nah, I don't see it."

"Let's just all vote for Taylor, Nash, Cam,
And Hazel on their categories guys!" Carter shouted to everyone, and everyone obeyed.

Gosh, I hope one of us get an award on that night.