Chapter 4: Mall Fun

Hazel's Pov -

We finally arrived at the mall, I pulled into the drive way.

"There's never a single damn parking spot.." Samantha said.

I agreed with her and said "yeah, I know."

I finally found a spot near Barnes and Nobles, and quickly parked before anybody else could take our spot.

The mall seemed packed, probably because it's the first day of summer and everybody had the same idea as Sam and I did.

We got our phones and small purses and got out. I locked the car, cause' I don't want it being stollen.

I mean, who would want that, right?

We walked into the Barnes and Nobles, and there happened to be a Starbucks there!

Sam and I immediately looked at each other and said "LETS GET STARBUCKS!"

We got up to the counter and order two venti sized Caramel Fraps.

They were so sweet and creamy. It was heaven.

Sam and I started to walk around, looking at the stores.

I had $80 dollars in cash, but as a back up I had my credit card.

We walked into Windsor, sipping on our drinks. This store had everything I wanted

From dresses, to jackets, to the most adorable shoes!

I found the perfect dress to buy, it was only $40.00 too!

It was hot pink, and it had a braided black belt that went around it. It was strapless, and it ended at my knees. and I fell in love with it!

Sam found a dress too, if was beige the top half was sparkly and the bottom half was laced and puffy and had a thin black belt that went around it, but it was $60.00

We went into the dressing rooms to try them out,

We both came out at the same time and our jaws dropped in "awe!"

She said "Haz! You look so stunning!"

Then I spoke "awe thanks, but not as amazing as you do!"

I took my phone out and we both posed in front of the mirror and took 3 pictures.

We went back into the rooms to take the dresses off.

We were obviously going to buy them! We looked hawt.

We walked back out in our original outfits, holding the dresses in our arms

We set them on the counter for the lady to scan out,

"Did you find everything fine today?" She asked us.

Sam and I replied at the same time saying "Perfect!"

She said "good good, the total cost is $100.00.."

I handed her a $80.00 and Sam gave her $20.00.

The kind lady put our dresses into separate bags, and handed it to us.

"Thank you girls! And see you soon."

We walked out very satisfied.

Sam spoke up "we should go to PacSun, I heard they have a sale on bikinis right now."

We hurried off to PacSun to check out their bikinis. They had so much to mix and match.

I picked out a black bikini top, a hot pink bikini top with infinity signs around them, and I picked out a black pair of daisy dukes.

Samantha picked out a cherry red bikini top and bottom. Some black shorts with a dark purple bikini top.

We went over to the sunglasses area and tried on a few pairs, it was 2 for 15. So we picked out 4 that went with our bikinis.

Sam whispered to me, "Hey, isn't that Bailey over there?"

I looked over at the cash register. It was.

Bailey's like my second best-friend,

She had light brown hair that went down to her shoulders, she had blue eyes, and she was pretty short for a 16 year old.

I whispered to Sam, "we should surprise her!"

I really didn't get to see Bailey towards the end of the year,

She had to be home schooled because she couldn't focus on her studies.

Sam and I held our stuff that we were about to buy up to our faces, and walked over to the counter.

Bailey spoke up "find everything well today?"

We then put the stuff down on the counter and yelled "Surprise!"

Bailey smiled and said "oh my gosh! You guys, I've missed you so much."

Sam and I said "we did too!"

Bailey started to scan our things.. And she talked while she did "so you guys, what do you have planned this summer? We should totally get together like old times."

Sam spoke "we don't quit know yet.."

I then said "we should hang our though!"

Bailey then said "alright, sounds like a plan, we'll talk about it later. That'll be $209.45 by the way.."

Sam took her credit card out and said "here."

Bailey bagged our stuff, and we said our good byes.

Sam and I had three bags in our hands, we walked over to a bench and sat down.

Sam asked "so what are we gonna this summer?"

I looked at her and started to think..

Sam spoke again "I wanna do something crazy this summer, Hazel. Something to remember.."

"I'll think about it more.. When we get back home.."