Chapter 54: Disneyland Pt. 1

Days Left: 7

Hazel's Pov-

The next morning, I was sleeping in bed when I reached for Taylor, but he wasn't there. I heard a zip from the other side of my room so I looked over.

"Hey there, sleepy head." Taylor said. He was packing two duffle bags?

"What are you doing?" I asked with my morning voice.

"I'm packing, now you should go get ready. I put your stuff in the restroom already. Go get ready." He said and smiled.

"Uh, can I know why first?" I asked.

"Not until we're ready." Taylor said.

Wait did he say "we're"? Who's the others?

I got from my bed and went over to the restroom and locked it.

I did what he told me to and showered and took my time. I got out and dried myself off 10 minutes later.

I started to change into my outfit that Taylor picked out and it was surprisingly cute.

I put on denim high-waisted shorts, a black crop-top that said "Killin' It", a red flannel to go around my waste, knee high white socks, and my black timberlands.

I started to do my hair and decide to do a side braid.

I put on winged eyeliner, mascara, and red lipstick.

I walked out of the restroom and Taylor was gone. Where could he have gone?

I went down stairs and into the living room. Bailey and Sam were sitting down on their phones.

"What's going on? Where are the guys?" I asked.

"That's what we wanna know, and they're outside loading up the escalade they rented." Sam said.

Suddenly Nash walked in, "alright ladies! Let's go! Hurry hurry!"

I ran upstairs and I grabbed my phone then headed out, locking the front door.

The escalade was black, and had three rows of seating.
Bailey and Carter were in the way back, Nash and Sam were in the middle, and Taylor and I went in the front. Taylor was driving.

I got into the passenger seat and put my seatbelt on, "what's going on? Can we know now?" I asked. They've been hiding this since last night.

"Yeah, can we know now? I'm getting impatient." Bailey said from the back.

Taylor began driving and was making his way downtown.

"Seriously guys, what's going on. I'm ready to hurt one of you." Sam said.

Taylor then took a turn and entered the free way.

"Should we let them know boys?" Taylor said to Nash and Carter.

I turned to look at them and they both nodded.

"We're going to Disney Land!" They said together.

The girls and I cheered. "We've never been there! Oh my gosh." I said.

"Yup. We're going for two days. It's only like an hour drive." Carter said.

***

It's been like an hour and forty minutes. At first, Nash had to pee. Then we got hungry, so we had to eat. Then Taylor had to stop for gas. Then we saw some stores and stopped.

I just wanted to get there already.

Disney land with your boyfriend or girlfriend is like relationship goals.
It's also a cute adventure, and pictures always look so adorable.