Chapter 34: That Little... Ugh!

Hazel's Pov -

It was later that day,

It's Sunday, and I promised my mom and sister that I would go to the beach with them before they left.

That's exactly what we're going to do!

"What are you gonna wear babe?" Taylor asked as I went through my closet.

"Just a ordinary bikini, you?"

"Just some board shorts."

I bit my lip at the thought of Taylor being all wet and shirtless.

"Is it cool if Nash takes his little brother Hayes with us?" Taylor suddenly asked.

"Sure, that's cool." I replied.

My sister is going to freak! She loves Hayes so much. What if they have a thing!?

***

There we were, all piled in a limo that Taylor ordered because that was the only thing that could take all of us in one trip.

In the end, I ended up wearing a light blue bikini, but had acid washed high-waisted shorts, and a white crop top on, so I can take them off later.

My hair was in a messy bun and I only had mascara on. With my favorite blue lennon shades.

"We're here!" Yelled Sam, "agh, I'm so excited!" She finished.

"Chill, babe." Nash said kissing Sam on the cheek.

Which was so cute, I totally ship that.

We later on met up with my amazing mother, sister, and her friend Violet at the beach. They were all set up.

"Momma!" I yelled running up to her and hugging her.

"Hazel, get off me, you weight a ton!"

"How dare you, mother! I only weight 117, thank you very much!" I snapped my fingers.

She just laughed.

"Where's Bell and Violet?" I asked.

"They went to get ice cream." She explained.

The whole group finally caught up with us, because I ran ahead. I also didn't want to help Taylor carry our stuff. #LazyTeam and I'm the leader of that team.

"Let me introduce you to everyone, mom." I started. "You already know Sam, Bailey, Rachel, Kaley, and Taylor. Well this is Carter, Cameron, Kian, Nash, and Haye-" I was cut of by a loud scream.

I look over to see my sister, Bell.

She dropped her ice cream and ran to Hayes.

"Hayes!" She yelled. She opened her arms and hugged Hayes really tight.

I tried to pull her off of Hayes, but I needed help.

"Someone help me!" I yelled.

Sam came to the rescue and pulled her off Hayes. Thank God!

***

I was laying down getting a tan, between Sam and Kaley, next Kaley was Rachel and Cameron.

My mom was just sitting under an umbrella reading a book.

Hayes, Bell, Violet, Taylor, Carter and Nash were down at the beach getting wet.

Hayes and Bell are a little bit flirty with each other, which is so cute.

My mom suddenly spoke up,

"Hazel, there's a Beach Music show going on over there, you should go perform."