Chapter 55: Disneyland Pt.2

Days Left: 6

Hazel's Pov-

I woke up the next morning to Taylor holding me as he slept. I stayed in his arms for a little bit and watched as he snores softly.

His mouth was open ajar and he lightly snored. It was the cutest thing ever.

I kissed his chest and got out of his grasp. Good thing he didn't wake up.

My poor baby must be so tired from yesterday.

I grabbed my phone from my nightstand and went to Twitter.

"Yesterday was so amazing with him❤️" I tweeted and added two of the pictures from yesterday. But no my favorite one. I tagged Taylor and uploaded it.

I went to my camera roll and made my favorite picture of us my lock screen.

I went over to my luggage and opened it up and picked an outfit out for today.

Taylor then woke up, "morning beautiful." He said in his sleepy boy voice.

I smiled and blushed a bit, "good morning, love." I said to him.

He got up and stretched and went on his phone.

"I'm gonna shower quick, be out soon." I said.

"Alright babe." Taylor winked at me.

I walked into the restroom and started the shower. I stripped down, and stepped into the shower.

I did my whole routine with hair and body wash and soon finished. I stepped out and dried myself off with my towel.

I put on my outfit which was ripped back skinny jeans, a white crop top, and a denim jacket. I put on my white timberlands, and that was my outfit. I curled my hair, and my makeup was basic. I put on my mascara and put on Matte burgundy lipstick.

I walked out of the room and Taylor had changed.

He was wearing a burgundy pullover, black cargo shorts, and his vans. With a black beanie. He looked so cute.

Today we all decided that it was a couples day. So we're all going to be in the park but separate with our babes.

"Ready to go to the park?" He asked me. I just nodded my head.

We grabbed our phones and keys and walked out of the room.

We walked down the hall holding hands and went down to the lobby.

*

We just entered the park and it wasn't as packed as yesterday.

We went on so many rides.

We went on space mountain, the yeti one, we went into a submarine, we road those little fake carts, but it smelled like gas too much.

"You hungry, baby?" Taylor asked me as we were walking around.

"Mmm, yeah kinda. Is there a restaurant around?" I asked looking around.

He found one and we went to that one and waited in line.
We both got the same order, which were these huge burgers! It was insane. I couldn't eat it all, so Taylor ate the rest for me.

"Babe you eat so much!" I laughed.

He just winked at me as he swallowed soda from his straw.

"Hello, are you Hazel Young?" I heard from behind me.

"Uh, yes I am. Why?" I asked.

"I'm one of the many managers here in the park and our music act got sick last minute can you sing some songs for us?" He asked.