Chapter 46: The Talk

Hazel's Pov-

I woke up the next day, in the early a.m. hours. Surprisingly, so did Taylor.

We didn't do anything, we didn't talk, we didn't get out of bed. We just lied there. Staring at the ceiling. Together.
He grabbed my hand and held it as we did so.

"What's going to happen after this?" Taylor asked.

"After what?" I turned to look at him.

"You know, this." He turned to look at me, "When you leave LA to go back home."

"Well, I haven't thought of that a lot lately. Mostly because I don't want to. I just wanna live in the moment, forget about the past, and not to think or plan the future. Just enjoy my moment now. Good or bad. Because I know eventually, it'll end." It's true. I always looked back at my past, and let it drag me from my future. And when I didn't get dragged from my past, I thought about my future, and when it didn't go the way I wanted. I'd be extremely disappointed. This whole summer has changed me as a person, for the good. My shell I had in the beginning was almost gone. I just had to step out of it, the top half was all gone, "I hope that you and I continue. No matter how hard the distance makes it. I made a promise, remember?" I showed him the ring he gave me, "and I don't plan on breaking it." I sincerely smiled at him.

I totally was on the same page as Taylor. He was afraid. He was afraid I'd lose interest in him. He was afraid I'd get to "famous" for him. He was afraid that the distance would break us. He was afraid of having some dude come between us and take me. He was afraid of losing me in general. I was afraid of losing him too. I know my time with Taylor has been short, but I know we connect on such a strong level. And what we have is true. Every single part of it.

"Plus, you can visit when you can. I can visit when I'm on break." I suggested, "we can FaceTime, and call. I know those aren't the same but, it's the best we can do for when that time comes." I finished.

He just stared at me and smiled. We stayed in silence for a good minute.

"It's never as bad as it seems, Taylor." I bit my lip. He rolled over to me and kissed my forehead, my temple, my cheek, then my chin, then my neck. He then came back up to my eye level.

"I know babe, time just flies, and then I'll be missing you. That's all." He said, wrapping his arms around me.

I just sighed and closed me eyes, "I love you, Caniff."
"And I love you, Young." He sort of chuckled.

I released myself from his grip and got on him, "what's that? I didn't hear you." I teased him.

"I love you." He said again.

"You what..?" I giggled.

"I love you so much, Hazel!" He clearly said.
I just laughed and laid myself into his chest. Listening to his steady heart beat.
This reminded me of the first time we slept together at Justin's Mansion when Ariella invited us for the Couple Sleepover. I woke up first than Taylor and laid my head on his chest, listening for his heart beat.

He ran his hand back and fourth on my back, and kept his nose in my hair.

He suddenly sat up in my bed, and had me straddled in his lap.
He started to leave wet kisses on my neck and to bite on me softly. I couldn't help but moan a little bit, "isn't it too early for this, babe?" I sighed from relief. It felt good. He paused from kissing my neck and said, "No, it's never to early for this." And then continued his work.

I ran my hands through his hair and stopped him from continuing. "My turn" I whispered into his ear. I began kissing his lips, sliding my tongue into his mouth, he started to moan softly. I stopped and focused on his neck, kissing and tasting him. I bit harder than he did on my neck, and left him a love bite. I felt him get harder underneath me. I stopped and looked into his eyes.

"We should stop before this leads to something more, hmm?" I said softly. Placing my hand on his abs, "plus, Rachel, Kaley, and Bailey could be back in any minute." I got off of him and went to shower.

Taylor and I got ready and went downstairs. Today was a sort of lazy day. Literally.

I wore a 'TRXYE' pullover and great joggers with fuzzy socks. My hair was in a messy bun.

Taylor wore a tye die tank, black pajama bottoms, and slippers.

Samantha was in a oversized t-shirt and pajama shorts and socks. Her hair was in a pony tale.

Nash was still sleeping. Of course!

Taylor and I sat in the living room while Sam was making breakfast.

"Excited about tomorrow night?" Taylor asked.
"Tomorrow?" I raised my eyebrow confused.
"Yeah, tomorrow the TCG's?" He laughed a bit. I completely forgot already!
"Oh yeah! I forgot," I giggled, "but yeah, I'm nervous, excited, but overall pumped." I answered.

Suddenly, Nash came down the stairs and went to the kitchen and hugged Sam from the back, and she smiled like a goof ball.

"We're still cuter than them." Taylor whispered to me, I couldn't help my giggle at his comment.

The door bell than rang and Nash went over to open it. It was the whole "couple getaway" group.

"We're finally home!" Rachel groaned. She dropped her bags on the floor.

"I'm so glad to finally be back, Hawaii was amazing, but I missed you guys." Bailey said.

Cam, Carter, and Kian came in with the rest of the luggage, dropping them on the ground.

"Wow, just in time. We were about to have breakfast. You can tell us all about the trip while we chow down." Taylor said. It was a good idea.

All ten of us sat in the dining room just talked and caught up from the last few days.

I felt happy. The whole squad was back,
And not only that, they could be here for the TCG's tomorrow.

Everything was falling into place!