Chapter 36: Tell Me Why?

Hazel's Pov-

Sam and I got some sushi before we got home, so I got cool down for a brief moment. I wasn't sure who I was more mad at, Taylor for actually seeing Mackenzie, or myself.. For beating her up. I honestly didn't regret it though.

What mine is mine, right?

Wrong. Taylor's mine, but if he has the balls to go see her than I guess he's still that same old-dog-like-boy.

I pulled into the garage and turned the car off.

Sam looked at me.

"Are you okay?" She asked. She put her hand on my shoulder.

"I'll be fine, once we clear things up.. I hope." I confessed.

The thing is, I'm not sure if Taylor and I are gonna be okay? He seemed really mad and embarrassed that I made that huge seen. Why would he even stay with me, honestly?

- later that day.

I was at my desk, typing away at my MacBook, I was currently on the hollister website adding things to my cart, trying to get my mind of the whole "Taylor and Mackenzie" thing.

He hasn't came back home yet, and I think he might not at all. I mean.. Who would? If I was him, I wouldn't. Or would I? See, I don't even know...

Suddenly the door flew open, and Taylor stomped in.

"Why the hell would you do that Hazel?" He yelled,

"That's the last thing I expected you to do!"

"Oh, so I'm the wrong one here?" I got up from my chair, "you were out with another girl, while you had me, who the fuck does that?" I hollered back.

"Bitch, shut the fuck up!" He yelled right into my face.

Well, that hurt, No, it burned. I wanted to cry, but I also wanted to yell even more.

I pushed his shoulders "Shut up, you ignorant dumb ass," I crossed my arms "who the fuck do you think you are right now?"

I wasn't sure if anyone else was in the house, but I didn't give a shit if they could hear us fighting.

Taylor laughed as if this was a joke, "baby girl, I don't need you, but you need me." He said like a smart ass kid and started to walk out the room.

I reached for his hand to make him face me but he just flung it away and kept walking. He made his way to the kitchen.

He opened the refrigerator to grab a water, reached the counter for his keys.

"Where do you think you're going?" I asked.

"I'm leaving you." He suddenly said.

"You're leaving me?! Really?"

"Yeah, you're always making me look bad."

"I'm making you look bad? You're out there talking to some random girl," I grabbed a wine glass and threw it on the floor. "and making me do crazy things, you're making me look bad! Stop talking to her, just stop!" I threw another wine glass on the floor.

He just rolled his eyes, turned and took 5 steps, and opened the door.

I stepped on the broken glass barefoot and felt it cut me, but I didn't care. I was trying to go after the one thing I did care about.

Before Taylor stepped out, I hugged him from behind really tight, "please, please.. Don't leave me.."

He just sighed and shook me off.

He walked down the concrete side walk into his car and drove off.

I dropped to the floor, in tears...

"But I love you..." I said under my breath.

***

Uh-oh!? End of Haylor?

One vote to for next chapter to find out? Do it! Please!

Sorry I haven't updated lately...

I started highschool & I'm busy with dance, and my clubs, and classes, & homecoming lately. So yeah.

But I'm coming back! I promise!

Also, I'm having a new book out too!

It's a Cameron Dallas one! So keep an eye out for that one!

See y'all later, love ya, byeeeee!