Chapter 45: TCGs Preparation

Hazel's Pov-

The next morning I got up at 9 and I went on Twitter and tweeted out;
'It's not a wedding ring! It's a promise ring, I swear. & we wouldn't do it for attention. Taylor and I would never joke about our love.'
It got a lot of retweets, faves, and replies.
The replies were mostly like;
"Oh I knew it wasn't a wedding ring!"
"Hazel wouldn't do that for attention."
"I knew it, why would papz say shit like that?" You know, just positive things came out of this tweet.

I felt relieved and accomplished. I got from my bed with Taylor still sleeping and I got some clothes to get ready for my day.

- 40 minutes later -
I stepped out of the restroom in my outfit of the day.

I wore black shorts that were ripped, a tie dye croptop that was burgundy that says "lol I literally do not care", I wore timberland boots. I had my hair in a side braid, and I wore a burgundy matte lipstick, with a light blush, and curdled my eyelashes with a little bit of mascara.

I went over to my perfume tray and looked over at all my 22 perfume bottles. I always have a rough time picking which one. I looked over at Taylor who was still sleeping and walked over to his nightstand and took his Hollister cologne. It was made for boys but it smelt absolutely amazing. I sprayed some on and set it back down.

I looked at the time and it was 10:00.
I suddenly heard a groan from Taylor, "what time is it? And why did you spray my favorite cologne?"

"It's like 10:01 and because I wanted to smell like you, babe. Now get up!" I said jumping on him while he was still laying down.

"Why do you look extra hot today babe?" Taylor said as I sat straight on his lap, looking down on him. "It's a simple outfit, what are you talking about?" I laughed. "Hmm, maybe it's the lipstick. I like it," Taylor snaked his hand on my ass and squeezed it. I gasped lightly because I wasn't expecting that. He bit his lip and gave me this sexual look.
I got down to his lips and kissed them, "Go shower, you smelly boy." And got off of him to let him get ready.

- Downstairs -

"What should we do today?" I said, with my head in my hand, tapping my foot.
Things are always so boring without the other people around. Four is a bore!

"Let's go shopping for dresses for the TCG's!" Sam said.
"That's in three days though. Isn't it too early to go shopping for that now?" I asked.

"No, it's never to early. The faster you go the better the dress. Once you go the day before of the show, you won't find any nice dresses, or you won't find anything at all." Nash said, who knew that he was such an expert on dresses?
"Let's go to the mall then!" Sam said, "or downtown."

"Let's all go then, I'll drive!" Taylor said jumping off the stairs. Finally he was done getting ready.

- Downtown Outlets -

We we've been walking for a good hour and haven't found anything great!
Well, Samantha has. She got this cute black dress with a little sequence on the chest area. It was a long dress that was past her ankles.
Taylor insisted that I buy this expensive dress with shoes because I might get an award. But I'm fine with a cute dress that I can add my own style too.

Taylor and Nash found something too.
Just some button up shirts with black pants. Which is cute and simple for them.

When the guys and girls come back from Hawaii, they're coming with us to the show. To give them a little something before Kaley and Rachel leave. They come back tomorrow in the morning already. I've sort of missed those dorks!

I kept looking at all designer stores and couldn't find anything!?
I eventually drifted off from the guys, but I bet they went to go eat. Giving me some breathing time and able to think.

I eventually found this new store called
Xvillé. There were only three other people shopping in the store.

"Hello, I'm Denisé," I lady with a strong Russian accent spoke, "how can I help you today?" She asked.

"Well, I'm looking for a dress and some heels, you see I'm going to be attending the TCGs and I'm a nomi-" she cut me off.

"Say no more, child." She put her finger over my lips, "I have perfect dress for you. Come, come!" She led me through the store and showed me the most beautiful dress. She snapped her fingers and another lady put the box of heels in her hand, she opened it and I was blinded by the beauty of the heels.
"You get both, you get discount in hair salon in back room. We do hair, makeup, and nails day of show. Okay?" She said.
"Okay, ring me up darling!" I said, very excited.

She rang me up at the front,
"Okay, total will be $9,680.99." She told me. I was a bit shocked at the price, but I can pay it. I slid my credit card through the machine. There goes my life savings.

She handed me the shoes in a gold bag that said XVillé and the dress in a black bag, covering the whole thing, it said XVillé in gold. I'll come back the day of the show to do my hair, makeup, and nails.

I went looking for the "squad" and found them in Hollister.
"Hey, I found the shoes and dress. Can we go now? I'm getting tired of carrying this stuff" Taylor took them from my hands, "alright then let's go!" And we walked out of the store and went back to the car.

I know it was a lot of money to buy the dress and heels, and to get my hair and makeup scheduled for the TCG's, but it's my first award show and I wanted it to be perfect.

We headed back home to hangout for the rest of the day

***
Kinda short and simple right?
Notice how I didn't describe the dress and heels? Yeah, you'll have to wait for that. Vote and comment, thank you!

P.s, my Cam fanfic is out!😁 It's called 'Loving Your Enemy' please go check it out and spread the word. I took my time on it and I feel like it's really good❤️ thanks!