Chapter 5: This Means War

Sam's Pov -

Hazel and I were still sitting at the bench by the fountain..

We just sat there thinking about what we were going to do this summer..

Something caught my attention in the corner of my eye,

I turned to the left to see what Hazel and I call "The White Mafia" it's just a group of 5 girls that think they run everything..

There's Connie, Mireya, Lexi, Delany, And Haley

Ugh, hate them with a passion.

Hazels Pov -

I was starring blanket ahead, when something caught my attention in the corner of my eye.

I turned to the right to see what Sam and I call the "Hipster Clique" they're little group that contained 5 girls.

Their names; Ariella, Cirenna, Nayeli, Nikky, and Lily.

They actually ran shit around here.. Not like the.. oh hey, look the White Mafia..

Those two groups can't be near each other.

Or it's world war three.

And if world war three was about to start now, Sam and I had front row seats..

Both groups of girls met in the middle of the hall way,

Ariella's Pov -

"Now I know that theses little girls aren't in my mall!" I said loudly.

Cirenna spoke "how many times do we have to tell you guys to stay out of our territory?"

Connie spoke "you guys don't own the mall? Who the heck do you think you are?" She did a hair flip.

Whipping Me in the face.

There was a long pause...

"... You stupid bitch, I will hurt you." I started to charge at Connie.

But Lily and Cirenna held me back from doing so.

The white mafia just flipped their hair, snapped their fingers, and walked passed us.

Hazels Pov -

I just sat there with Samantha..

We were trying to hold back our laughter.

I whispered to Sam "I honestly feel like Ariella would win that fight.. Not only because she's 18, but she's Dating Justin Bieber. I mean Hello?"

Sam agreed nodding her head up and down.

Sam and I got up and headed for Victoria's Secret, I really wanted to get those Vanilla Lace pack.

That's my most favorite smell of all time!

Sam really wanted to get the Seductive Love pack.

They were having a deal 2 packs for $30

Or 3 packs for $40.

We obviously took the 2 for $30 deal.

Once we got that we really didn't have anything else to do.

Sam turned to me "I heard there's a competition going on. Best performer wins $1,000 to any store in the mall!"

I looked at her like "what are you getting at?"

Sam looked at me too, but she had a smirk on her face and then said

"Hazel, come on! I've heard you sing before your voice is so soothing and beautiful. Come on!"

I look at her in fear..

"Yeah, but I only sing alone, or at home, or just in front of you! What if I make a fool out of myself?" I was ready to have a panic attack.

Sam started to walk over to where the competition was being held.

There were at least just 6 people there watching.

Sam then spoke "I'll be right back, I have to go pee.." With a smirk on her face again..

Her face made me nervous for some off reason.

She then came back .

I don't really see myself on stage singing anytime soon, I wanted to wait when I was actually ready.

"That was a fast pee?" I said in surprise.

"Oh, I didn't pee. I signed you up for the competition."

My eyes got wide and my jaw dropped in shock.

WHAT THE HELL WAS I GOING TO DO?!

I was ready to have a panic attack, I didn't come prepared. I didn't come for this at all!

Ariella's Pov -

Justin caught up to us at the mall.

He gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek.

I could honestly say that I was in love with Justin.

It's only been a month and a half with him, but there's just something about him.. That just gives me this rush.

Cirenna's Pov -

I walked over to Nikky, Nayeli, and Lily

"Ugh, just look at them.. With their lovey dovey stuff, not everybody can have that?!"

"Cirenna chill," Lily said

"I know that her being the only one with a boyfriend is weird.. But just pretend like it's not even going on.."

I just stood there.. I was upset.

We all made a pact that we were to stay single till we were all famous.

Ariella's Pov -

"Hey you guys, we should go to the competition they're holding over there."

We all walked off to the crowd of people that were waiting for someone to perform.

Justin had his arm around me the whole time,

He whispered in my ear,

"I have a surprise for you and the girls.. I'll tell you what it is after the show.."