Chapter 7: Uploaded

( Before you start reading, I know the first 6 chapters were a bit of a funk, it's my first story give me a break! Anyways, so they were pretty boring then because I just needed something that could start of the book. But I promise you, this chapter is where it starts to get interesting! )

Sam's Pov -

Hazel's Mini Cooper was packed!

All of our stuff filled in the back seat and the trunk.

It's not like we needed the room anyways?

It was a successful day of shopping.

I couldn't wait to put my new clothes in my closet.

Hazel's Pov -

"Crap, I forgot today's Friday!" I said.

Sam looked at me weird "why? What's Friday?"

"Friday is my upload day!" I told her.

"Oh well maybe we can do a haul video of what we got?" Sam said happily.

"Nah, I can't. I did that last week.." I said.

I didn't have a lot of subscribers, but I was devoted to my channel. I made people happy believe it or not.

"OH MY GOSH! I KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!" Sam had an idea.

"Let's upload that video I took of you singing?! Let's just edit it and make some final words on it at the end of the video!"

"HOLY SHIT BALLS, SAM! YOU'RE BRILLIANT!"

I said with a high pitched voice.

Once we got home, we got our bags out of the car and headed straight up to my room

I sat down at my computer desk, Sam handed me the phone and I downloaded the video onto my iMovie edit program.

While editing, I put in a filter that made it look a bit faded, I added the name of the song and who it was by at the top corner left.

While I was editing, Sam set up my digital camera so we can record the ending for my video.

We sat at the foot of my bed and I hit record ,

Samantha sat next to me.

"Hey guys it's Hazel, I really didn't have anything for you guys. But I did have this singing video that my best friend took of me. I finally had the balls to sing in front of people! So I hope you enjoyed that. Ill be back next week with a whole new video. So hit that like button, subscribe and comment it'd mean the world to me. Buh-bye!"

Sam hit the record button again, so it'd stop recording.

We then uploaded that clip and edited into my computer and put it to the end of my singing clip.

We looked over at the video to see if everything looked good. And it did.

I went into YouTube and started to officially upload it on to my channel. And now we waited for the percentage to go up to 100%

Once it reached 100% and was officially up. I closed my laptop. Feeling a sense of relief.

I didn't like to check my videos when I just uploaded it, I liked to wait and check the likes and comments the next day.

To give it time to get those things I guess.

Sam and I walked down stairs and sat at the kitchen counter.

"I hope people like your video, Hazel.. What if it goes viral?" Her voice raised.

"Hmm. Yeah." I mumbled.