Chapter 23: Bae all Day

Hazel's Pov -

Once we arrived at Urban Outfitters, Taylor instantly headed for anything that was tie-dye.

"We should match babe?" he looked over at me and smiled. I just nodded and held his hand.

Taylor picked out a tie-dye tank top for him, some khaki pants, and a tie-dye washed bandanna.

I picked something sort of similar.. tie-dyed crop top, khaki high-waisted shorts, and the tie-dyed bandanna.

"We're gonna look amaze-balls bebe." I laughed.

"Hell yeah! Let's get matching shoes?" He smiled with a sort of question toned. He looked so adorable.

I nodded at him and we walked over to the shoe section of the store.

He walked over to a 'all-black-everything' pear of vans. ( all black )

"These are perfect for us!" he yelled with excitement. I laughed at him a bit.

"You've already gotta pear of those though babe." I assured him.

"b-b-but pleeeeeeeeease!" He began to whine.

I started to laugh, "Fine, we can get em' but only because your pear of are getting old, and I don't own these yet." I told him.

We grabbed the shoes in our sizes. We were about to go to the register when he trailed off to the music department.

"Oh! look, Arctic Monkey albums!" he grabbed a copy from the stand.

"You like them too?" I asked, I honestly didn't know he liked them. I listen to them when I feel really alone, the leads singers voice just makes me melt, okay?

"Duh, they're the best." He smiled at me. He took the copy with us and we headed back to the register to pay.

The cashier was really quiet, and cranky.

She scanned the tags slowly, while humming a song.

Taylor wrapped his arms around me and kissed my forehead, "You're so beautiful babe." he whispered to me.

I couldn't help but blush and hide my face in his chest. "Stop it, you're making me blush."

He rubbed my back slowly and swayed us back and fourth. Which was making me feel sleepy, so I pulled away from him.

||| LATER THAT DAY |||

Taylor and I have been together, but I ain't complaining one bit! He's perfect.

We went shopping, got some food, and just had a really good time.

Right now, we're heading back home. It was already 6:30 pm. We were listening to the Arctic Monkey's album on the way back home, It was a relaxing, quiet ride back home.

When we finally got home, Taylor parked and we headed inside together.

Kaley was sitting on the couch with Kian,

"Hey, where's everybody at?" I asked really concerned.

"They all went to the movies, but Kian and I stayed for some us time." She said that while kissing Kian on the cheek. He just blushed.

What the actual fuck? They are so cute together, but Taylor and I are cuter.

"Alright, well.. Taylor and I are going swimming ttyl!" I grabbed Taylor's hand and we ran upstairs to my room.

I picked out a bikini that was so cute, It was black but had golden spikes on it, But it was only on the top bikini. but it was still cute.

I went into the restroom and changed into it, grabbed a towel and walked out.