Chapter 51: Hello? Pt. 2

Hazel's Pov-

I was listening to music on my speaker. I am currently in my room alone. All the guys went out to the gym because us girls have been "fattening" them up. So the girls and I have the house to our selves.

"I'm throwing a party this Wednesday, I'm throwing a party this Wednesday!" I sang along to my music.

I heard my phones ringing tone playing, so I stopped the music and answered my phone. The caller ID was blocked, so I hoped it wasn't a prank.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hello, Hazel Young?" A female voice that sounded way too familiar spoke.

"This is she." I replied.

"Hello, It's Ellen, how you been?" She asked.

"Oh my gosh, Ellen! It's been awhile. & I'm doing great, thanks for asking. How about you?"

"That's great to hear. I've been hearing so much about you. I've been doing great myself, listen, can I ask for a favor?" She asked.

"Sure, anything!"

"Do you think you can come on the show in 2 days? Just you, small interview, bring whoever, and I want you to perform like last time."

"Wow, sure. It would be my honor."

"Thanks so much, I'll keep in touch. Have a goodnight." She said.

"Yes, thank you, you too. Bye!" I said, and I ended the call.

I opened my door and yelled out to who ever could hear me, "GIRLS IM GONNA BE ON ELLEN AGAIN!" I jumped. I was so excited.

I ran downstairs and all the girls were already there in the living room.

"Holy crap, again? Can we go?" Bailey asked.

"Yeah, you guys can! I'm performing again too!" I jumped.

"Sucks, cause Kaley and I won't be there." Rachel said frowning.

I forgot that they couldn't go, wow...

"But we wouldn't miss it on tv, don't worry, babe." Kaley said. Making me a feel just a bit better.

"When do you go on?" Sam asked.

"In 2 days." I said.

Suddenly, the boys walked in from the front door, looking all sweaty and tired.

"Hello, Ladies." Cam said, bouncing a basket ball on the floor.

"Hey boys, how was the gym?" I asked, smiling.

"It was great. We lifted some weights, worked on cardio, and played some basketball. Did you guys have fun having the house to yourselves?" Taylor answered.

"Yeah, just did some gossiping, girl stuff, ya know." Sam said as she looked at her nails.

The guys stood there while the girls and I smiled looking cheeky. I swayed back and forth on my feet.

"What's going on..?" Nash asked.

"Ellen called. I'm gonna be on Ellen again!" I jumped up, basically screeching.

"What? Again? That's insane!" Taylor got excited as well.

I was about to run up to him to hug him but stopped before I could touch him.

"Wait, ya know. You're sweaty." I put my hands up backing up.

"Yeah, I'll hug you when I don't smell like a middle school locker room." Taylor said and run up the stairs.

The rest of the guys went off to take showers as well.

The girls and I just sat down and talked about what I would wear to the show this time.

"I wanna wear something different compared to last time." I said.

"You can wear a dress?" Kaley said.

"I wore a dress last time. I want to wear something like popstar casual, you know?" I answered.

"Hazel, you always dress nice. I'm sure you'll figure something out." Rachel said.

That was a nice thing to say.

Eventually, all the guys joined us in the living room. We ended up talk, laughing, and just having fun. We ended off the day with Netflix and one by one, we all fell asleep.

_________________________
Authors Note:

Okay, so yeah, the book is ending soon🙏
I'll start counting off days on the top, like a count down. So I'm going to try and make the next chapters as fun as I can! Also, if I make a 2nd book to this, they're might be a lot of different characters. I'm not sure yet. Once I'm complete with the book, I'm going to edit it and make it better to read (my typos are so bad I'm sorry) I just never go back to look at it. I just type and post. Check out my other book that is actually doing pretty well, 'Loving Your Enemy' it's a Cam story, you might like it! This one has no typos and I'm working really hard on it so please do me this favor! Thank you. Bye😘