Chapter 38: Rumor has It

Hazel Young-

It's been 2 days since the fight, and nor I or Taylor have tried to speak to each other, there are times where I want to call or text him, but Sam says not to, because he's probably about to call or text me, but I haven't gotten anything from Taylor.

I'm not gonna lie, I sort of been thinking about doing a break up slam cover, but we're not over? Are we?

I got on twitter and tweeted out something that would hopefully give him a sign.

'@iHazelYoung: What have we turned into?'

I sent the tweet, then started to go through twitter, when something caught my eye.

'@TeenWebNews: Rumored break up with Hazel Young & Taylor Caniff.'

I clicked the link attached to it and began to read the article.

There was a picture of Taylor and I being cute next to the paragraphs.

"Taylor and Hazel to be done with? The couple recently gotten into a fight, a source says, 'they don't know where they stand, but they love each other. They are both being dumb.' Is it true that the couple that shook the internet is to be over?"

"I hope not." I said to myself.

I then got a text from Taylor, Finally!

I opened it quickly and read the long paragraph,

Tay: I know what I did was wrong, but trust me, I wasn't planning to do anything with her. I love you too much just to throw away 'us', I know what.i said was harsh, but the truth is, I need you, and I've been dying without you. Please forgive me?

I started to type away,

Me: Come home, we need to talk about this in person. I can't stand not seeing you...

I locked my phone and put it down onto my night stand.

I went to my desk and took my song book out, I started to sing whatever came out, I've been working on this song that I've been sort of obsessed with. The thing is, I don't know if I'll release it.

I sat writing my song for half an hour, trying to find a melody, and a beat that'll go with the song.

As I was writing, there was a knock on my door.

"Come in." I said softly.

The door opened softly and in came Taylor.
I stood up from my desk quickly, and faced Taylor.

He closed the door softly, without a sound, without a single word.
He lunged up towards me, picked me up, and hugged me tightly.

"I'm so sorry, I'm so so sorry, baby girl." He said into my ear.

"Me too, I never meant-"

"No," he began, "don't apologies. You're not in the wrong, I am. I'm sorry about Mackenzie, she and I never had anything, I was ready to tell her off, and to leave us alone, but then things got carried away when you beat the crap out of her. & I'm also sorry about my fans sending you all those hate tweets." He ranted.

"Taylor, it's ok-" I stopped myself from saying that word.
Never ever say "okay." When someone does something wrong to you, because the word "okay" is basically another way of telling them that "it's okay" to do it again.

"Apology accepted." I half smiled.

"Thank you so much, Princess!" He picked me up and spun me around.
He put me down, and layer his chin on the top of my head,
"What were you working on?" He looked over at my desk.

"Oh!" I went over to my sheet music, "it's a new song I've been working on, and I'm obsessed with it, look, I even wrote a rap for it, but I want a male to do it." I said.

"Babe! Pick me! It'd be a perfect song for us, it's just what we need, a cute love song duet, just think about it." He said looking up, as if he was imagining something.

"Hmm... Alright. Fine," I sat at my desk, "let me finish the song, and we'll start recording first thing tomorrow." I smiled.

I'm not gonna lie, this is my first song that I'm actually going to put out there. I hope people like my style of music. I mean, I've written songs before, but I've never recorded them, or have had people listen to them. But this new song just screams "Play Me, Play Me!" And if I like it, and Taylor likes it, than people are bound to like it too, right?

~~~

Yay! They made up! Wasn't that cute?

Okay! So I need a favor from y'all!?!
Comment if I should publish the first two chapters to the new Cam fanfic I'm writing!?

And as always, 1 vote for the next chapter!

I love you all so very much, thanks so much for reading! Muah!😘