Chapter 37: After

After Taylor left, I felt stupid.

After Taylor left, I felt heart broken.

After Taylor left, I felt lost.

After Taylor left, I didn't what to think?

Was he coming back? Or running to Mackenzie?

His feelings HAD to be real, right?

I mean, he said he loved me, and we had a bunch of romantic moments, and we spent a lot of time together.

That all had to be real. Why else would he do it? To get a laugh at me, or because he was bored with his life?

Either way, it happened and it's still going on. I just hope everything is real and he comes back to fix things.

Sometimes, I feel like I don't even deserve him. So why should Mackenzie?

"Alright, I think I got them all out." Sam said looking up at me, with tweezers in her right hand, and her left hand soothing my leg, "I know the fight was pretty bad, but stepping on glass? Come on Hazel, you're smarter than that." She laughed.

"What am I gonna do, Sam? I feel like crap... And I miss him." I said leaning back on my bed.

"It's only been an hour, he'll come back." She walked over to my vanity tray and put the tweezers in the drawer.

"And how do you know that?" I sighed, pulling my knees up to my chest, hugging them.

"Because you're Hazel Young, they always come back." She smirk and walked out.

She always knows what to say!

I grabbed my iPhone 5s and went on twitter to see if Taylor had tweeted anything in the last hour, and he did.

'@taylorcaniff: I think I made a mistake.'

'@taylorcaniff: I'm so stupid sometimes.'

'@taylorcaniff: why did I have to hurt her?!'

My notifications were also blowing up.

But not with comfort or sympathy. It was all hate and bullshit.

'@taylorsgirl14: you little bitch, what'd you do to my poor Taylor? @iHazelYoung'

'@magconismyTay: you attention whore, I'm going to kill you!'

'@SassyMagconGirl: you really fucked up this time!'

These tweets didn't bug me, not one bit. I just hate that his "fake-fans" were already teaming up on me. It's not like it's officially over, and his tweets in fact say that HE did something to ME, but I guess they're too dumb to see that.

I sighed, "whatever..."

It was only 6:47pm and I looked outside, and the sunset was beautiful.

See, you've gotta enjoy the little things in life, even though sometimes, you can hear your heart shattering.

I went down stairs into the kitchen to get some water, I opened the refrigerator and grab a bottle, and turned back around, and everyone in the dining room was staring at me.

Bailey, Carter, Nash, Rachel, Cameron, Kian, Kaley, and even Sam.

"W-what are you all looking at?" I asked, a bit nervous.

This looked like a intervention.

They all sighed and look at each other.

"We all heard the fight.." Cameron spoke up.

"Yeah, and? Shit happens. We're still not over, it's alright." I said, putting a hand through my hair.

"But are you?" Carter then said.

There was a long silence.

"... When my cinnamon apple comes back I will be." And with that, I went back up stairs.

***

How do you think Hazel is handling stuff? You might be surprised what happens next...

One Vote for next chapter?

I reach 5k reads💕 it's such an honor.

I hope to keep expanding on wattpad!

Btw, look out for my new book! It's called Forever, and it's a cameron dallas one!☺️ bye!