Chapter 10: Fan Girling

( before you start reading, I had to get rid of a couple of characters, reasons I can't say, but don't worry, I'm adding new, better ones pretty soon! )

Hazel's Pov -

I woke up at 8:10 today.

I was too tired yesterday. I did everything all at once.

I got up and stretched. I really wanted to shower, I just had to bring my luggage and put things away.

I went down stairs quietly, I turned to look that Bailey crashed on the couch.

Sam must of been sleeping in her room.

I got all my stuff and headed up to my room. I put my clothes in my closet, with my shoes on the floor inside the closet.

I set my camera and laptop on the desk.

And put all my underwear and such into a drawer.

I put my fragrances such as my Vanilla Lace pack, Fame by lady Gaga, and Pink Friday by Nicki Minaj on my Vanity tray on a table.

There I got all my stuff unpacked.

I left my bag in my room, but took the luggage bags and three them into a closet in the hall.

I wonder what LA has in stored for us today?

I opened my closet doors and started to look for an outfit.

My phone then vibrated. It was a text from Marco..

Marco <3: "Hey, I heard you went to LA for a couple of months. That sucks, I wanted to hang out.."

Me: "Um, yeah. I'm gonna stay here for the next 2 months. Sorry.."

Marco <3: "Nah, it's cool. You have fun. I miss you a lot tho."

I just read his last text, but didn't reply back..

Was he just playing around with my head on purpose?

I heard a knock at my door, it was Sam. She had just woken up.

"Oh hey there sleeping beauty, what'd you need?" I asked her.

"The Verizon people are here.. They came early because they didn't have time for you at 5." She went back into her room, I bet to sleep more.

I went down stairs, looking like a mess still.

The Verizon guy wanted to know where he could set up the router,

I led him into the living room with Bailey still sleeping on the couch.. Snoring! and told him to set it up by the tv.

He finished up and I paid him for it.

I didn't want to get cable, I figure we could just watch Netflix all the time.

I went back upstairs to go take my shower, once I got out. I locked my bed room door and started to change into my outfit.

I let my hair out so it could dry.

I put on some Hollister light pink shorts, a crop top with threads hanging around it.. It was black but in pink letters said "Love Pink" and I put on my white converse.

I stood in front of the mirror and liked what I saw.

I grabbed my bag of makeup and headed for my bathroom.

I put some foundation on my face and blended it so it looks natural.

I then curled my eyelashes and did cat eyes for eyeliner.

And then to finish it all off, I put some bright pink lipstick on.

I looked really cute. I stood in front of the bathroom mirror.