Chapter 22: Long Lost Cousin

Hazel's Pov -

I woke up the next day, it was 9:17

I woke up with a smile on my face, the words Taylor told me yesterday, just made me happy.

I got up from my bed and stretched.

My phone vibrated, I picked it up and check what it was,

It was a text from Taylor, my heart jumped with joy.

Baby Boy: "Starbucks date, in 30? (; just us."

I couldn't help but smile.

Me: "Yeah! I'll get ready now. See you soon babe ;* "

I put my phone down on my nightstand and went to my closet and picked out an outfit.

I wanted to take a shower, but I didn't have much time, I'd figure I would just spray on some perfume.

I locked my bedroom door and started to change into my outfit.

I put on a pair of black skinny jeans, a black crop top, a light pink cardigan, a light pink beanie, and my light pink chucks.

I went into my bathroom and just put on mascara, I didn't want to do too much makeup, Taylor did love the more natural me.

I just put on some mint eos to make my lips smooth and minty.

I grabbed my phone and put it into my back pocket,

I went over to my bag and grabbed $40.00 and put it into my front pocket.

I went over to my vanity tray and sprayed on some 'Pink Friday' on.

I went downstairs and got a cup of water. As I was drinking I heard someone honk outside, it must of been Taylor. I put the cup down and headed outside.

The weather today felt so good, it was warm, but there was a small breeze.

I put on my black ray-bands and started to head for Taylor's NEW car?

If was a 2014 Corvette, it was white and beautiful.

He had the windows rolled down,

"Babe, what's with the new car?" I asked.

"My other one got boring, this one fits me better, you like?" He smiled.

"I love!" I said as I opened the door to his new car and got in.

He started to head for the Starbucks we were going to.

Once we got to the Starbucks, he parked the car in front and we got out.

We met at the front of his car and he held my hand and kissed my cheek.

We walked inside while holding hands.

We stood in line behind this other couple, waiting for them to finish ordering.

Taylor had his arm around my waist, kissing my forehead and rocking us back and forth.

The couple in front of us finally finished ordering and we were next.

"Hey, welcome to Starbucks what can I get for ya today?" The nice lady asked.

"Uh, yeah. Get me a venti Vanilla Frap for my princess, and a venti Caramel mocha for me."

Awe, he knew what I wanted, and he called me princess. How cute.

"Alright, and will that be all?" The nice lady asked.

"Oh, and get us two cake pops?" Taylor then said.