Chapter 52: Rachel & Kaley Leave

Days Left: 9

Hazel's Pov-

The next morning, we all woke up still in the living. Some on the couches, and some on the floor.

I didn't see Rachel or Kaley, or Cam or Kian for that matter.
I looked at the time and it was 9:00 am. 1 hour until they leave holy crap!

"Guys wake up, their flight leaves in an hour!" I half yelled.

I went into Rachel's room and she was getting everything packed. I assumed Kaley was doing the same.

"Where are the guys?" I asked.

"They're packing at their place. They're gonna come pick us up in a taxi." Rachel answered.

I just nodded and exited the room.

The living room was cleared up. I went upstairs to get ready, I was going to the airport with them to say my last goodbye, until I saw them the next time.

I just put my hair up into a ponytail. Put on black skinny jeans, a burgundy crop top, and my vans that were also burgundy.

Taylor put on khakis and a tank, with his black vans.

It was weird, we changed in front of each other, and didn't mind.

I grabbed the keys to my car and headed out my door, as I walked out Taylor grabbed my ass and squeezed it "all mine." He said, making me get shivers go down my spine.

We went downstairs to wait for everybody else.

Bailey came down the stairs, "Hey, Carter is taking me in his car." She said. "We'll meet you guys at the airport." Then she and Carter left the house.

It was 9:30 already.

I heard a horn honk outside and it was the taxi for Rachel and Kaley.

"Rachel! Kaley! Taxi is here!" I yelled.

I heard running and out went Kaley and Rachel with all their luggage.

"We're gonna be late, Kaley! Come on!" Rachel said as she loaded up the taxi from the back.

"Did you guys make sure you have everything? Nothing missing?" I asked from the door.

"Nope! We're got it!" Kaley said.

They got into the taxi and they went off.

"Alright guys lets get going!" I yelled from the bottom of the stairs.

Nash and Sam came down, and we went into the garage.

"I'll drive, babe." Taylor said, as he took the keys from my hand.

Taylor was driving, I was passenger, Nash and Sam rode in the back.

Taylor started the car, and we left for the airport.

"Come on, it's 9:40, they might miss their flight!" I said, I was a bit anxious. It would suck to lose a flight.

Soon enough, we made it to the airport and we got off the car.

We went inside everybody was sitting and waiting for the flight to Miami, Florida to be called.

I sat next to Kaley and Rachel and spoke to them,

"Thank you guys, so much for making my summer a bit better. I'm so glad I have you guys to call as friends. I'm so happy you guys were here to experience this amazing adventure with me." I said.

They both awed and hugged me.

"Thank you for having us tag along, this summer is for sure one to remember." Rachel said.

"Yeah, same. Didn't expect to go back home with such a hot boyfriend. I owe it all to you!" Kaley said.

We started laughing, and the voice spoke over the intercom, "Flight 32 B to Miami Florida, boarding now"

We all stood up and walked them to the gates, where they didn't let us go pass.

We said our goodbyes and hugged each other tight. We all grouped hugged at one point for like 2 minutes.

We watched Kaley, Rachel, Kian, and Cam go through security and the scans, but eventually they disappeared into the distance.

I sighed to myself, I felt someone rub my back and I turned around. It was Taylor.

"Don't worry babe, it's all okay." Taylor said.

"I know, it's just, the house is going to be so lonely. And it's not going to be the same." I said.

"Yeah, I know. You'll see them soon though. It's all good babe." Taylor said and hugged me.

It just sucks because every time someone leaves, it just reminds me of summer ending.

First Ariella's friends, and now mine.

I have to make the next 8 and a half days fun and memorable.

When we got home, everybody just gave off a sad vibe. We stayed in for the rest of the day to mourn the leaving of Kaley and Rachel.

Bailey, Sam, and I laid on the grass in the backyard tanning in our bikinis.

Nash, Carter, and Taylor were just playing volleyball in the pool. Being all cute and stuff.

"It just doesn't feel the same without them." Sam said.

"I know, but remember, it was just us three in the beginning." Bailey stated.

"They would want us to have fun for the rest of our time here. We have to do it for them." I said. As cheesy and dumb as it sounds, it's true.

We have to make tomorrow amazing. And I think I know how..