Chapter 53: Interveiw Pt. 2

Days Left: 8

Hazel's Pov-

I woke up early the next morning, and by early I meant 7 in the morning. I tried not making any noise and got my stuff together.

I put on some leather shorts, a grey t-shirt, and my black vans.
I grabbed my phone, clutch and keys and took the Benz and drove to a recording studio.

You might be wondering why I'm sneaking out at 7 in the morning?

I've been writing this song since the first date Taylor and I had.
I'm going to try and have the song ready by 1 so I can perform it at the show later, which I am so excited about.

This is my way of making the next few days better!

I arrived in the same studio that Taylor and I used for 'Love Me Harder'.

I lifted a fake rock from inside a bush and took the key, and unlocked the room. I entered the room and went straight to work.

I first recorded my song without any instrumental. I recorded it about 4 times until I felt it was perfect.

I started to work on the music and had three versions done.
I was so bipolar about them I didn't know which one I liked.

So I thought, "which version sounds like something you'd hear on the radio?" And I eventually found my song.

I burned the copy into CD, and only my flash drive. I felt good about this song.

My phone started to ring and I looked at who it was, it was Taylor.

"Hey babe, what's up?" I answered.

"You've got me worried, where are you?" He asked.

"Relax, I went shopping for a dress!" Which was a lie, I already had a dress for later. (Yes, I went with a dress after all.)

"Alright, I thought something happened. Anyways, you coming home soon, it's almost 1?" Taylor asked again.

"Yeah, I'll be home in like 15." I said, we said our goodbyes and hung up.

I collected my stuff and cleaned the room up.

I exited the room and locked it again. I put it back under the rock and made my way back home.

***

I finally arrived at home and when I walked in and Sam and Bailey were in the kitchen, they were in dresses.

"Hey, you guys got ready?" I asked.

They both smiled and nodded.

Sam wore a black tight dress that had one shoulder strap, and on the bottom there was some silver rhinestones, with black heels.

Bailey wore a dark blue, and light blue maxi dress, with black sandals.

Nash walked in and he had a black button up, with a white bow, and black shoes.

Carter had a blue short sleeve button up with khakis, and his black vans.

How cute, they're matching with each other. Goals!

I went up to my room and walked in on Taylor in his boxer briefs, laying out his outfit on my bed.

I closed the door and went over to my closet.

"Did you miss me?" I asked Taylor to make small talk.

"Yes, so much babe." He answered.

"How cute, I missed you too." I said as I took my dress out and heels.