Chapter 50: Leaving Soon

Hazel's Pov-

The next morning, I woke up feeling so rested, but my feet were killing me. I spent the whole night walking and dancing in those heels.

After the show yesterday, everybody went to Kylie and Kendall's place to celebrate anybody who got any award, and to just party really. It was so cool.

Mine and Taylor's performance was all over Twitter, vine, and Instagram.
People kept telling us how we saved the show because Gaga got sick last minute.

I went to my closet and picked out a basic outfit and headed to the shower.

When I got out and was all dried off, I put on a high waisted skirt, a white crop top, and some vans.

I got out of the restroom and noticed that Taylor was still sleeping like an angel.

I heard my phone buzz on my desk and I went over and picked it up without looking who it was.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey baby, I've missed you!" I recognized the voice, it was my mom.

"Hey mom, how you been?" I asked.

"I've been doing good. I miss you. Are you excited for your return?"

"My return?"

"Yeah, your return. You only have 3 more weeks until school starts, you come back in 9 days, baby." My mom said. I was sort of shocked.

Have I really lost count that quick? 9 days and I'm already so in love with LA.. And Taylor.

"O-oh yeah.. I'm so happy to be coming back, I'm gonna miss it here.." I said sadly.

"You'll be fine, baby. Anyways, I saw your performance last night. You and Taylor did amazing. Bell and I are so proud of you, honey." My mom said to me.

It made me smile, knowing I made he happy and proud gave me great feeling that I could start giving back to my family. That's all I ever wanted.

"Thanks mom. Hey I gotta go, I'll call you later. We're gonna have breakfast now. Love you, mom." I said.

"Love you too, have fun." And the line cut off.

Holy crap, I only have 9 more days here's and then I leave...

I went downstairs and the girls were making breakfast.

"Hey, guys, where are the guys?" I asked.

"Sleeping!" They all said together. I laughed "same."

I sat on the kitchen counter, "so guys. My mom just called.. We only have 9 more days here." I sighed.

"Well, to be clear, you, Sam and Bailey have 9 days, Kaley and I leave tomorrow." Rachel said.

"Time just flew by so quick." I sighed "and I'm gonna miss you two." I finished.

"Cameron and Kian are coming with us for a couple of days in Miami, though. So it's all good." Kaley said.

Taylor and Nash came down the stairs, so we didn't talk about the leave yet.

"We smelled the bacon, so we had to come before it was all gone." Nash said.
Then Carter, Cameron, and Kian came into the room "we smelled bacon!" They said together.

"Well, sit cha booty down so you can chow down!" Sam said, holding a spatula up in the air. "I'll help serve." I smiled and looked at Sam, all of you sit down." And they all went to the table to sit.

Sam and I started to get the plates and put breakfast on them. Bacon, eggs, hash-brown, and a cup of orange juice.

When we finished serving everyone, Sam and I got our own plates.
Sam sat on Nash's lap, and I sat on Taylor's.

*** Later that Day ***

I was in my room cleaning up while Taylor was in the shower.

About 5 minutes later when I was done vacuuming the floor. Taylor came out in just his basketball shorts.

He sat on the bed and grabbed my hand pulling me down into the bed with him.

He pulled me into him so he and I were both laying on my bed.

"You look cute when you clean." He said. I couldn't help but blush.

"Shut up." I kissed him lips.

"Make me." He replied. So I kissed his lips making the kiss passionate, he caressed my cheek with his hand. We kept this kiss up for another 15 seconds.

Out of breathe he says "that was a good way of making me shut up." He laughed.

I laughed along with him.

I sat on his torso and held both his hands beside his head and stared into his brown eyes.

"You're so beautiful, babe," he says, "I love you."

"I love you too." I smile at him, "I have to tell you something.." I said, needing to tell him I only have a few days left.
"I only have 9 days till I go back to Miami..." I sighed.

He sat up but I stayed on his lap.

"Only 9 days? Has the summer really gone by that quick?" He asked, frowning.

"Yeah, I know. Time flies, but I'm glad I spent it with you, Taylor." I kissed his cheek.

He hugged me tight, "don't worry babe, we'll make the next 9 days amazing before you guys leave." He said, kissing my cheek.

"Rachel, Kaley, Cameron, and Kian leave tomorrow." I said, getting of off his lap.

"Why Cameron and Kian?" Taylor asked.

"The girls just have to leave a bit early, it's just Cam and Kian wanna be with them for a few more days." I answered, "they leave tomorrow at 10 a.m."

"Ah, so they're probably packing as we speak?" Taylor said.
"Mhmm." I hummed as a response.

It really does suck that our summer is ending.
I started this thing with Sam and it's become such a huge adventure.

But just because the summer ends doesn't mean I'll be going back to my same old thing.
I'm sort of famous now. I've performed on tv, I have a single out, I've done all of these amazing things that have got me to where I've wanted.

All thanks to my friends, and amazing boyfriend. I'm happy.