Facts About TPS

I'm doing a little facts part about the book that people always ask me, or I feel should just be said.

Facts:

1.) the name Hazel Young just was made up. I completely forgot that John Green wrote two books with Alaska Young and Hazel Grace Lancaster.
Which are two great books that I recommend you read, just incase you haven't.

2.) I started this book in 8th, and I got so much positive feed back on it.
But I also go so much beef from the school, they wanted me to take it down, but I didn't so they suspended me. I have no regrets though.

3.) All the names in the book are real. Like legit people in my life. Minus Mackenzie!

Questions:

"What happened to the White Mafia?"

Sadly, I had to get rid of those characters. Those girl complained about being in my story, so I had to take them out.
I didn't mean it as something negative, they were actually liked characters, everybody wanted more of them because they were funny.

"Do you think you'll do smut with any of the characters?"

Yes! But only between Hazel and Taylor. Any other character would be weir and too much work haha.

"Will there be a part 2 to the book?"

I'm thinking about it honestly.
I feel like I should to continue Hazel's and Taylor's love. But, then again. I feel like nobody would be interested in the 2nd book. I'm still thinking about it!

Well, that's it for now! Okay, so vote and comment! Thanks for reading!
Quick note! There's only a few more chapters left in the book! Bye!