Meeting the Family

Previously...

Then suddenly the door burst open to reveal Captain Park....with cuts on his face and a small wound at the corner of his lips. Thankfully he was treated. But everyone gaped at him as he stood at the door....with a tiny bit of....guilt?

One of the Captains, tall with soft and handsome features stood up abruptly and yelled.

" Jimin....where were you and what that hell happened?!"

Y/N POV:

I was as still as a statue as I observed Captain Jimin's face. His usual clear and smooth skin was littered with cuts, a bruise and a lip cut. And his skin was paler than usual. But he stood silently near the doorframe and the tall man glared at him as if catching a kid that caused mischief.

"Jimin," Captain RM said. "Close the door."

Captain Park obeyed and took a few steps inside while closing the door. Then there was silence. "Both of you sit down. We will discuss this later. We have something else to do now." Captain RM said gently. Both men did as he said.

"As I said earlier, Y/N is part of Bangtan. A part of our nest. And I have called everyone today so that we can tell her who we truly are, our cause, and of course, ourselves." Captain RM said. We both sat down and Captain RM looked to his left to start the conversation.

"Had a good rest?" Captain Kim asked with a small smile.

"Yes, thank you for asking." I said, returning his smile. Then my gaze fell upon a small-ish man beside him. He had a scar over his left eye and lot of earrings.

 He had a scar over his left eye and lot of earrings

"Captain Suga. Captain of the Daechwita." He said. And that was it. Looks like he isn't the type to talk much. The man next to him was the complete opposite. He had a smile that lit up the entire room and boy, was he loud.

 He had a smile that lit up the entire room and boy, was he loud

"I'm Captain J-Hope of the J.H.Ego. Welcome to our family!" He said cheerfully.

"Thank you." I said. Then I spotted Captain Park.