Resolve

Jimin POV

I bid goodnight and closed the door behind me. I left Y/N with Ms. Aerin and her assistant Lily for two reasons: She couldn't take care of herself with her sprained ankle and it wasn't a good idea to leave her alone after her experience. She was a completely different person just now. The Y/N who usually ignored me and liked to annoy me was replaced by a scared girl who didn't want to be left alone. I couldn't leave her like that so I stayed as she asked me to.

She told me a detailed account of what happened after her kidnapping. She wasn't supposed to be left alone. Soobin was with her but they were supposed to have another chaperone since we never know when the enemy will attack.

She is someone vital to us and our cause...I hesitated at first, but she has proved capable of taking on missions though the ones she has gone on so far only brought her damage. She doesn't know what she was here for and till now I didn't care if we used her for our cause but...after this incident, my thoughts are faltering. Is it really worth putting her through all this when it causes her so much pain? Is our goal worth as much as ruining a young girl's life?

I heaved a sigh and started walking to my next destination. I have avoided it for long enough. So long that someone from outside had to attempt to fix it. I don't know why he was so stubborn about this. I get that she has to be protected but how long are we supposed to do that? She will be exposed to dangers far worse. He knows how strong she is...he freaking trained her! And yet he seems to hold her back.

I stopped in front of the house with the green roof. I took a deep breath and knocked on the door. I heard footsteps and the door swung open. A pair of dark orbs met mine and I gave them a dead stare.

"Taehyung, we need to talk."

Jungkook POV

At the Main House

"I have gathered all of you here to discuss something important," I announced to the 4 men sitting in the room. Jimin Hyung and Taehyung are absent, but they may be doing something more vital than a boring meeting.

"We all know about Y/N getting kidnapped, along with Choi Soobin. This happened yesterday afternoon when Heather and Soobin visited one of the citizens of Greysand. They were given sedatives, taken to an abandoned island, and kept in custody for a whole day. Captain Jin had contacted Captain Chris Wilson to rescue her in the name of The Feather Alliance, It was a success, thankfully. But there was something suspicious about the person who had ordered the kidnapping. We did however find a hint." Captain RM explained.

I then removed the scroll from my coat pocket and carefully kept it on the table.

"This was the letter that was sent to the kidnappers. It had arrived along with a bag of gold and a picture of the target. And you won't believe who it was." I said. Then I slowly rotated the scroll to the broken wax seal. A Blue Canary.

"This is getting weird now. First the random attack in Breeze Island, and now a planned kidnapping? What business does The Blue Canary have with Heather?" Captain Suga contemplated.

"My guess is that they somehow knew we had a new female member to our cause. And of course, they knew what we would be using her for. After all...they were the reason we lost our previous crew." Captain RM said. Then there was silence.

"So their goal is to eliminate Heather? What good would that bring them? She has no part in any of their plans." Captain Jin voiced.

"Unless she does." Captain JHope immediately spoke up. Silence again.

"Remember. The letter says that they capture her and bring her alive. If they planned to eliminate her why not just order the men to kill her?" I said.