QNA and Fact #1

This story was originally called The Chef Prince and later renamed to A Chef's Tale and finally go with the name SML: A New Generation due to the name doesn't sound fit. I also made the covers of this.

 I also made the covers of this

The Mario you saw at the beginning of the story is actually Marvin's dad, who was not named or seen in the actual SML series

Woody moved out of the house before the events of "Jeffy!"

Yes, "Jeffy!" and "Jeffy's Parents" are still existed in the reboot timeline.

Chef Pee Pee's unnamed sister will be called Sofia in this story. Because her dress looks like Sofia The First's dress.

The crown was originally a necklace that turned a person who's part of a royalty family into a prince/princess.

The SML Characters are not supposed to aware that multiverse exists, beside Woody, who really wants to find out the study of Multiverse.

You may ask, why does it say it takes place after the events of Dimensional Friendventures despite there's no appearances or mentions of the previous characters or events? Because The crown is actually made from The BFFs' Mega Stones' energies. And second I didn't want to use OCs for this story.

And now for the QNA!

Hello! Are you enjoying this story so far? Well today I'm going to answer some comments from you guys. Comment to ask :)