Chapter 4 (Christofer POV)

I'm in the room packing my clothes and listening to music. When my mom knocks on my room and says "Your dad is here"

I'm not looking forward to this summer. I'm pretty sure my dad will send me straight back in a week or so. I had different plans for this summer. That is all going down the drain thanks to my annoying parents. Going to an uptight community isn't my idea of fun. Since I don't have a choice. I'll make them regret sending me to his uptight family's house. I've never met his stepdaughters. We aren't related so they aren't important to me.

knock knock "did you hear me Christopher!" my mom yelled to sound louder than my music.

"Yeah, I'll be out in a bit"I said annoyed

"Hi son" he says leaning over for a hug

"Hey" I responded walking out of it

He gets my bags in the trunk. He gets in and he turns on the radio to hear some gospel music. "Uggh" I said out loud unintentionally

"What was that?" he asked confused

"nothing" pausing I continued "since when do you listen to this stuff?" I asked

Ignoring my question, the whole ride to Orinda was quiet. When we got there his family was outside. Catherine seemed nice and her daughters were skinny and blonde exactly what you would expect.

they ran to say "hi" but I just said "hey" They seem pretty nice so far, but like I said I'm not expecting nothing nice from these people. Rich families are usually uptight. Come on they're rich! I'm just not the type of person who would give anything to fit in. See I'm a bad boy. I don't care what people think. The more people think bad about me the happier I am.

They gave me a pretty big room with my own bathroom. The decorations look like rich people did it basically but it was pretty cool I guess. I had a 55'' TV. Looks like I'll be spending a lot of time in the room but just so we're clear I'm not planning to stay.

We had dinner. They gave me vegetables (which I do not eat) and some chicken (that was pretty dry for me). I go back to bed we didn't really exchanged conversation in any moment. They were pretty quiet all dinner. So I head to bed to listen to music. This is going to be a boring summer. I'm definitely getting revenge. Why did they ruin my summer! Thanks a lot mom.

Please comment and vote.  Excuse me for some grammar and spelling errors. I'm updating with my phone so the auto corrector sucks. GOD BLESS. :)