Chapter 29

Christofer' s POV

I can't believe we actually made love! Wait did just say that? I became a Big softy. Ugh I basically became a girl. I feel so guilty because I had been cheating on her. I stop going to my mom's house because the guilt was eating me alive.

I talked to Emily about being engaged she was furious. But I didn't care but she refused to let me go.

My mom was so happy when I told her. I've been stalling their encounter because I know my mom isn't a believer. I was afraid she would laugh and criticise Stephanie. Stephanie's feelings were my absolute concern. I knew how important it was for her to get along with my mom.

I could tell Stephanie was excited. Her face light up. She was flawless everything about her was like a dream. She was beyond gorgeous. I was lost in my thoughts when i saw my mom and behind her Emily. Stephanie got out of the car and so did I. I was getting out my mom's present that Stephanie insisted we buy her. Emily was dressed so provocative that it disgusted me just looking at her while Stephanie had this beautiful light pink dress with a black upper waist belt. She looked beautiful. Her sense of style expressed I'm young but I have self respect. While Emily's expressed I'm young and I like to get freaky (No offense to my reader ok). I suddenly became nervous of the awkwardness.

"Omg you are so beautiful " my mom said to me as she hugged Stephanie. I instantly knew they would get along.

"Mom let her breath " I said she was squeezing her way to much

"Hi son." She said I was about to respond when I was interrupted.

"Hi Chris, aren't you going to introduce us" Emily said. Why is she here?

I turned to my beautiful fiancé and said "Uhuh Stephanie baby, I'll like you to meet Emily. Emily meet me fiancé." She smirked at her. I knew she was up to no good.

"Hi Emily pleasure to meet you."

"Hi Stephanie, I'm sure" she responded. I'm going to put her on her place.

"Mom, why don't you show the house to Stephanie while I speak Emily."She nodded. Then I hugged Stephanie from behind and whispered to her ' I love you ' "plus I'm taking my two favorite woman in the world to eat."

"Really baby?" her face light up even more even though I thought it wasn't even possible. She turned around to face me and kissed me. I knew she wasn't used to make our intimacy public and she acted out of excitement so when I opened my eyes her face was bright red. She walked towards my mom and they walked into the house.

"She is way to innocent for you."I had forgot that she was there until her annoying voice spoke up.

"What are you doing here?"

"Well sexy I came to see you and your toy princess."She said as she smirked at me.

"You Wil leave. I forbid you to come close to me and my fiancé. DO YOU HEAR ME" I snapped at her then I hear Stephanie's voice coming towards.

"Baby, is everything ok?"she asked I'm guessing she heard me snapping at Emily.

"Yeah hun, do you need anything?"

"Well I actually came to tell you that I have nothing to wear for tonight but then I heard you angry. Are you sure everything is fine love?" She said as she walked towards me and hugged me.

"Yeah love, Everything is fine. Oh and don't worry my beautiful Princess. I bought you a dress to wear. I'll take to you in a bit."

"Oh ok" and she walked away

"Now leave "

"I will leave for now but I'll be back."

"No you won't " she smiled and walked away.

Now to spend time with my favorite girls.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
After dinner we decided to stay there since it was to late to drive home. My mom and Stephanie got along very well. That night we gave in to each other again next morning Stephanie left with my mom apparently they were having a girls day. What ever that means.

When they left I started making myself breakfast and by breakfast I mean cereal. What I can't cook plus I love cereal.

When I went upstairs to shower I took my shirt off as I walked in my room when I see Emily. Ugh why now. "What do you want Emily?"

"Well I came to have fun."

"Leave I don't need you. "

"Oh come on. Let's say good bye in a proper way."

"No. Leave"

I was going to turn around when she ran towards me and hugged me and started to touch me. Then spoke "I'll leave I alone if we do it for the last time." Then she pressed her lips on mine we made out until we were fully undressed. At the moment something happened. Before my eyes I saw Emily and I felt disgusted. I started stepping away from her when I heard the door open. Stephanie stepped inside with tears on her eyes. My heart fell on the floor. She looked so heart broken. Before I said anything she grabbed the keys and sprinted to he car.

I tried to change fast but when I got outside shirt and shoe-less. She was gone. Speeding away.

"Mom your car NOW!"

"Son how could you? And don't say nothing happened because she heard that girls moans from the door"

"Nothing happened at least not this time." Then I snapped "WAIT SHE HEARD EVERYTHING???" God I felt so awful I fell on my knees with my hands on my face. After crying I took my mom's car keys and headed to my fiancé's house with my mom. When I got there no one's was home. I was about to leave when her dad drove up on the driveway and stepped out of his car. "Hey son"

"Sir where's Stephanie?"

"I don't know I haven't seen her. Is there something wrong?"

"I'm an idiot that's what's wrong."

"I'm sure it'll be fine."
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I drove around town when I finally gave in I went to church to pray. As I pulled in the parking lot I noticed my car there I ran inside. Why didn't I check here in the first place?

"Pastor, pastor"

"Chris?"

"Where is Stephanie?"

"She left about 2 hours ago. She gave me this for you. And told me to cancel the weeding."

I fell on my knees once again. I felt so heartbroken. I put this on myself. I lost the love of my life. I lost everything that was worth fighting for. The pastor prayed for me and then handed me a letter. It smelled like Stephanie. I knew it was from her.

How do you like this chapter? This story is coming to and end soon. God bless you all. Please Vote and Comment.