Chapter 34

Hi guys I want to apologize for my spelling and grammar. I'll be editing once the book is done. I hope you are enjoying this book. Well God bless please please please please please please please vote and comment. It makes me proud of my work when I hear your thoughts and votes.

Stephanie's POV

It made me really sad what happened earlier. I made a mistake in not telling him about his son. You could tell the pure love he felt for his son even before he knew that Joshi was his.

I was talking in the phone with David when Joshi got up from the play area and walked towards Chris. When I noticed he took him I knew he would look at the chart and the dates and he would figure out that Chris was his son. How he not Joshi looks just like him in.

Christofer's POV

"Are you serious brother. No don't give up man. You got a family to look after. I'll fast and pray with you everyday if it's necessary. God has control he can heal you."

"Chris, I appreciate it but God has made me healthy or the past years. When I has 16 they discovered it we didn't know I would last this long we all assumed even my parents assumed that I wouldn't survived this long. But God has been good to me. I have an amazing wife and a wonderful kid and now a baby girl on the way. It just makes me happy that God has heard my prayers. I've seen you in temple I noticed how much you have changed. I know you made a mistake but we are all untitled to mistakes. But please never hurt Stephanie again. I will like you to keep this between us. I want to enjoy my family as much as I can."

"I'll step aside David. I won't say anything but let me see my son and even let him stay over from time to time."

"Yes of course brother. I'll speak with Stephanie and talk over it with her. I know she will not want to at first but I know my wife and she'll come around. "

"Thank you bro"
**~~**~~**~~**~~*
It's been a few months since I found out what about Joshi. David looks in awful. He claims that he feels no pain what so ever. Which is very odd for his condition is a surprise that he doesn't. He told me the story about his brain tumor he says the doctor didn't give the any hope when the operate them when he was 15. But he came out great he gaining brain tissues after. After years his tumor grows once again. But more intense than before. And more rapidly is odd he feel no pain it should be painful. He should be in intensive pain killers. He should be rolling in awful pain. But yet he seems to walk around Iike nothing happened. He says he only feels numbness and every now and then pressure. Stephanie will be giving birth anytime soon. We hardly talk. I give her space. David says that he will tell her as soon as she gives birth.

I pray with him almost everyday. Since I help him with Joshi almost everyday. He is good guy and he loves my Joshi like it's his own.

At the park

"Hey brother thanks for loving my little guy while I wasn't in the picture I'm so grateful and I owe you big time."

"No problem Chris."we stayed quiet for a while. Then He spoke again

"Chris, when I die please take care of Stephanie and my baby girl. Do me the same favor I did for you. I know Stephanie loves me but it's because I gain her love." I was shocked "Chris, you can regain her love. Make her happy and make it up to her." I simply nodded. Sure I love Stephanie but I gave up because I saw how much she loved David. Plus David deserved her more than me. The thought of David dying didn't seemed fair.

VOTE PLEASE and COMMENT!
GOD BLESS.