Chapter 22

Christofer's POV

I'm heading out back to my beautiful girlfriend today. Emily had been all over me in these few days. I tried to push her away most of the time but she is stubborn. She can't take no as an answer. I'm not going to lie I had fun with her but she just isn't Stephanie. I don't feel anything towards except attractions. Before it was enough but now it wasn't.

"Sexy, please don't leave. "

"Stop Emily! I said it was fun but you know the rules!"

"Why can't you just go to college here?"

"My dad is paying for my education it's his decision. " another lie

"Fine, but visit a lot! "

"Or I'll sneak to your room in the middle of the night." He said sounding serious

"You can't!"

"What's wrong is there someone else? "

"There always has been. Many others and you know this! So don't start giving my a jelous drama scene now!"

"I know but I mean someone special?"

"If there was it isn't your business. SO STOP!"

"OK OK sorry I asked. But be sure no one will meet up to me. I'll always be your best girl. You Remember that!" With that she left.

As I was driving back to my dad's house I felt better. It's like every time I got closer I felt cleaner. Weird right!

Once I was finally home I rushed in took a bath said hi to my dad and his family and rushed to take a bath. I try to wash all her nasty hands off me. Trust me if I could wash away my memory I would if it was possible. When I was done I rushed to Stephanies house and texted her that I was outside. But yo my surprise she said she wasn't home. She said she went shopping but I saw her car in the front so I called her.

"Hey Chris" Chris?

"Babe where are you?"

"In the shopping center downtown."

"But your car is here?"

"I know it broke down yesterday. David brought me." what? Why him? I know he had feelings for Stephanie. I wasn't going to be made a fool.

"I'll pick you up"

"No we'll fine. Ill call you when I get home. Ok? Well talk to you later bye" and she hangs up. What was that all about? No way! So I headed to the shopping center to find them eating ice cream laughing next to each other. Nothing that was alerting me that she was cheating on me but I made my blood boil to see them laughing and having fun! When that should be me with her!not so fun to be on the otherside right?...

I walked away and headed home...

Sorry for grammar and spelling errors.