Chapter 27

Stephanie's POV

I got a offer to go on a missionary trip to africa. To say that I was excited was an understatement. I wanted to go really bad. This is what I've been waiting for. This what I was meant to do. I love God and I wanted to share the love that God can provide with everyone. Service was beautiful I love to sing to God. After service Chris said that he had a surprised I sort off knew what it was. He probably got the invitation too so I think he must've bought the plane tickets.

To my surprise it wasn't that!!! It'sa proposal. I look around the parking lot only to see my name in a banner saying 'Stephanie will you marry me'
There were roses every where and people cheering. I didn't notice I was crying until me mom hugged me then I heard Chris whispered to turn around. I turn around to see my handsome boyfriend on one knee. And then asked me "Stephanie baby, Will you marry me?"

I gasped and nodded and said "yes baby I will." Everyone cheered

I suddenly remember my trip to africa and rushed to the church to see the pastor. When he saw me he hugged me and said"Congratulations Stephanie. Don't say you aren't going to africa yet hold on to the offer trust me." I nodded but I was confused.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
5 months past since the proposal in 2 more months we were getting married to be honest me and Christofer were getting more intimate. We haven't gone far I'm still a virgin but I'm honestly considering give in. I mean what can go wrong right? We are getting married after all.

Deciding I won't hesitate next time. I'm ready! I love him an soon we I'll get married.

What can go wrong? Right? That do you think of this chapter? Do you think she is making the right choice? I will be editing soon. Sorry for spelling and grammar errors. Comment and vote! God bless