Chapter 7 (Christofer POV)

I have no idea who  came knocking in my room at 7am saying "good morning Chris, mom and dad said to get ready to eat breakfast. We are already ready so come down. we are ready to start, we are ready for you." what do they mean start? What's to start? Why do they need to wait for me? I got up either way in a bad mood I have to say. Which it wasn't any surprised I'm not a morning person. I always wake up in a bad mood. I looked at my phone realized I had a few text mgs from my mom and another one of one of my girlfriends. Yes and I do mean GIRLFRIENDS as I have many. I don't take girls serious. Why should I! This one was my favorite though her name is Emily.

"Hey bby, I missed having u here next to me! Gosh make them send u back! I'll take u in anytime u just say the word" she said
Like I said she is my favorite. She isn't exactly an angel. Not a girl you bring home on a special occasion or to meet your mother. I replied not something I would like to share. Let's just say we get each other. We are on the same page.

I went to brush my teeth and put proper clothes on. When I finished I went downstairs to find my self taken by surprised by a hug from the little cute one. I think her name is Sandy.  Everyone got up and said "good morning " and started holding hands I was shocked. I wasn't understanding anything. Next thing you know , my dad speaks. "Chris, grab their hand and close your eyes"  "what why?" I said

"Well son I'm going to give thanks to God for the lives of my daughters and my wife and yo......" I quickly cut him off throwing back the chair that was right in front of me. And said "YOUR DAUGHTERS?! WHAT DAUGHTERS?!  THEY AREN'T YOUR DAUGHTERS!THEY ARE SOME BRATS WHY DON'T THEY GO AND FIND THERE REAL FATHER OR WHAT IS IT?  WAS SHE SOME KIND OF HOOKER THAT SHE DOESN'T KNOW WHO THE REAL FATHER IS?!" I would've kept going if it wasn't because my  dad cut me off and said "CHRISTOFER MARTINEZ! YOU APOLOGIZE RIGHT NOW IF YOU....."
"IF I WHAT"I quickly replied
"IF YOU WISH FOR ME TO PAY FOR YOUR APT AND YOU CAR FOR ALL YOUR COLLEGE YEARS!" Since I didn't have good grades I didn't get any scholarship and I did want to go to college. My dad had promise to pay for everything but it looked like he was changing his mind.
After hearing that I said in a low unwilling voice "I'm sorry" and rushed back upstairs slamming my door.

All that day I was in the room remembering the faces that the girls had. They seemed crushed. Why? What had happened to their father? I never bothered asking. It was close to being 5pm. I decided I go and talk to the nice cute little one.

Getting near her bedroom I heard some what of a prayer. I knocked and few seconds later she opens the door.
"I'm sorry" I said
"It's ok" she replied with a sweet smile.
"Can I speak to you?"
"Yes, of course come in"
"I'm soooo sorry. I don't usually apologize but to see your faces and for none of you guys to say anything is new for me."
"God has control. I don't fight, God does the fighting for me."
I was surprised by her answer. How can she rely on a God to save her?
"Can I ask you a question? "I asked
"Sure"
"What happened to your dad? Where is he?"
She was surprised by my question "I don't talk about that. But I will under one condition" she said changing her face expression from sad to a bit happy.
"Sure, anything " I shouldn't have said that.
"Come to church with me! You have about 1hr to get ready service starts at 7. We leave at 6:30." She said........