Chapter 23

Stephanie's POV

I've been so focused in my relationship with Chris while he was away that I stop talking with everyone all together. David asked me to go with his to the shopping center since my car broke down I decided to go and buy some stuff.

While I was away Chris texted and called me. I told him id meet him later. I almost told him to pick me up but to be honestly I didn't want to be desperate. So that's why I told him that. David asked me again to be his girlfriend but I told him I couldn't buy his the he said "I know you won't now but just know I'll always be there for you. I love you Stephanie. I've prayed for you. I just hope you know I'll be there even as a friend." I smiled

"Thank you Davi" he laughed at my nick name for him.

************************************************************************

Time passed me and Chris been growing strong in the lord. He was dedicated to the lord, school, and me. Thanksgiving was coming and his mom wanted him home to he refused to go. He almost seemed scared to go. But his dad insisted. He wants to tell our parents about our relationship. I agreed. It was time for my parents to know. I should've told them sooner but I was afraid of their reaction. So he won't be going to his mom on thanksgiving but he promised to go gor Christmas break.

On thanksgiving his dad invited us to his house and me and him agreed to tell them after dinner. To say we were nervous it was an understatement.

He talked about how we would say it and agreed to tell them the truth. That we fell for each other while tutoring. All though he says he fell for me the moment laid eyes on me. I this is was mostly attraction but he disagrees with me. It's so cute how we argue. It's like we joke around while fighting. It doesn't seem like we argue at all. We always end up laughing it off. Its like perfect with him. Sometimes I ask myself if it's too perfect?...