Chapter 10

Please vote and comment!!!  I would love to hear your opinions!!!

( Stephanie's POV )

Service was beautiful. The preacher talked about waiting for the right person and understanding God's plan to have a successful relationship to lead to a successful marriage. It was mostly for the single people in church. For us not rush into a relationship and not to go out with someone outside or believes to have a successful marriage.

I Never had  a boyfriend for me God was enough. Plus I wasn't ready. In my point of view; what was a 12 year old doing with a boyfriend?  A Christian relationship needs to lead eventually to marriage. Was a 12 year old ready for marriage? NO! OF COURSE NOT! That's the whole point of a relationship! I knew that God had planned a man for me. In  his time when he saw it was best.

I turned down many guys because I wasn't ready and for not sharing my beliefs.

Service ended and we were putting all our instruments away. When I realized Sandy was coming towards me. I was surprised to see her there. They usually don't come to Saturday service. When suddenly I realized a gorgeous guy was walking right behind her, walking towards me. He had blue eyes. He was tall,brown hair, he had a great white pale face that made his eyes and hair stand out and plus looked liked he knew how to dress.

I had to force myself not to stare at him. He was starting to have a great affect on me. Which was new because I usually wasn't the one to be intimidated easily.

"Hi Steph" said Sandy
"Hey cutie, what are you doing here?Where's Cyndy?" Trying not to look at him. I tried to act as he wasn't there.

"There in the back talking to your parents." She replied

"Oh OK. Well cutie I have to hurry up and finish cleaning before it gets late." I said as I turned around

Before walking away she grabs my arms and says "Steph, you know the guys are dying to do your job just for you to give them 5min of your attention. I want you to meet my brother. "

I felt my heart skip a beat when she said her brother I knew she meant the guy standing behind her. I took a deep breath and said. "Your funny Sandy. Wait, your brother? "
"Yes, well actually my step brother." She said grabbing his arm pulling him closer.
"Hhi, I-I'm Chris" he seemed nervous. Or was it my imagination?
"God bless you Chris. I'm Stephanie nice to meet you." All the time saying to myself 'stay calm,stay calm, stay calm.

"Well I'll talk to you later. I have to finish of here OK. I hope to see you again. " I said as left

When I walked away I heard him say something but I didn't quite heard and I didn't bother looking back.