Chapter 32

Stephanie's POV

My baby was born premature. During my pregnancy I was very depressed. It was hard not regretting my decisions. I made a mistake marrying David. I still think of  Chris often. Well how can I not my little guy looks just like his biological dad.

David is such a great dad and a wonderful husband he makes me beyond happy. But I don't love him nearly as much as Chris. But being around David makes me feel safe. I work because I insist in helping with bills but David has a great job. He works in business marketing . He travels quite a lot but when ever he is at home he makes up for the time.

We're bestfriends. He makes me smile and I feel completely safe around him. We've been talking about conceiving another child. I want more kids and my little guy will soon be 2 and I want a little girl. We agreed to have another one o nice he gets his promotion and he can be around the house more to help me.

I'm not like I used to be. I don't sing anymore in the choir. Since we move to Washington I hardly even go to church. When David comes home he goes and takes our little guy with him. I love that he doesn't pushes me to go with them. Although I noticed that it bothers him that I've being so stubborn But he is patient he always says that is at God's time not his.

He is so understanding I'm beyond blessed with my husband. He often tells me how happy I make him and that he loves me.
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
"Baby we are home"

"Hunny I'm in the kitchen dinner is ready " he comes from behind me and hugs me from behind and puts his face in between the crook of my neck.

"I have something to tell you Stephanie." It has to be serious considering he just said my name. He hardly ever says my name unless it's important.

"What is it hun?"

"Well it's actually two things. Which one do you want first good or bad?"

"Good"

"I got the promotion!!!!" He jumps up and spins me

"Baby, that's great!!! I'm so proud of you. You finally get your own office and get to be around us more. What's the bad news?" His face expression changes

"Chris moved here" what? No that can't be!!
*
*
*
*
*
After he told me that Chris moved here we agreed to tell him but in God's time.

It's been about 3 months since that and I'm going to the doctor since I'm getting big rashes in my neck and and bleeding from my private parts.

"Hi ma'am, well congratulations you are expecting a baby from the looks of it you are about 8 weeks far."

"What?? That can't be I'm in birthcontrol plus I've been having my periods. But I've been spotting in between."

"Well be its just spotting. I don't believe it's was a period what you had last month. Well from the looks of it you have been spotting but most often it's normal but due to the fact that you are actually having cramps I want you to take it easy and rest. Take your prenatal vitamins. Well congratulations ma'am."

I was left speechless. I'm PREGNANT!!!
*
*
*
*
*
*
I went home to get dinner ready took my baby boy to a friends house since I wanted to speak to David alone tonight. I bought him a new watch in the back it had written 'we are pregnant again'

"Baby I'm home what's with the candles?"

"Hunny, I love you!"

"I love you too SO much! What did you do?" He made me chuckle and I got on my tip toes to kiss him

"Sit down."

"Ok baby what's for dinner?"

"Chicken roasted and veggies"

"Sounds good where is it?"

I handed him a tray when he takes the top he sees the box where the watch is he opens it and reads it when lifts his face to look at me I hold my ultrasound picture in my face.

"Are you serious? I'm going to be a daddy again?!" I nod "Baby I'm so so so so happy." He smashes his lips to mines and I respond. For the first time in a while I feel completely loved he makes me happy and he deserves happiness. I will forget Chris if it's the last thing I do. My family is more important.

Please Vote and comment!!