Chapter 17

Stephanies POV

I can't see to be able to get pass my whole crush on Christopher. I've never been more intimidated in my life. He makes me feel nervous and shy.

This past weeks he seems to have learned about the bible. He always seems to be testing me. For example if I say that God loves us he asks 'then why do people suffer?'. He tries to contradict everything. He's challenging me. In all honestly I like it. Because if he asks that means he is actually paying attention and makes me study harder.

A few times he has tried to change subject. I feel he maybe trying to ask me out. But last week I completely blew him off. Maybe not directly but we were talking about how a Christian shouldn't go out with a atheist or from another religion. He said that he didn't agree with me. According to him as long as they respect each other's beliefs everything should be ok. But I gave him examples to contradict his statement. It was amusing really. To see him so dedicated to proof him otherwise. After we finished debating he asked me a question and it was "so you are saying that if you liked me but I don't believe what you believe you wouldn'tgive me a chance?"

"Yes that's exactly what I mean." For some odd reason I saw hurt in his eyes.

I'm falling for him! God please help me! I don't want to make mistakes that would jeopardize my salvation.

****************************************************************

I want to hear your comments. Please comment. I want to know what you think should she fall for him? Do you think he would change?

Excuse my grammar and spelling errors once I'm done with the story I'll come back and edit everything! GOD BLESS!!!