Chapter 18

As usual please comment and vote. I promise the book will get better. I can't wait to send these two to college. Where will they go? How is the summer going to end will they finally be together before summer ends?

Christofers POV

"Today is the day! No more hesitating! I can do this!" I kept telling myself that in the mirror all day today. Summer is basically over and I haven't had the opportunity to ask Stephanie out. Well actually I had opportunities but she makes me nervous. She is just so tough. I can hardly make her nervous. She doesn't seem to be interested in me at all. But when has that stop me from getting away with what I want!

Today is my last bible class. Tomorrow they are going to have a little ceremony for us at church. I'll admit it I actually believe in God now. I actually pray now well maybe not very often like I should. But giving up your ways to become a Christian seems a little harsh.

Being around Stephanie makes me feel like actually wanting a relationship. We'll see.

**********************************************************************

I'm surprised we don't have a adult with us today we are all alone in the house. Maybe because it's the last day and they are preparing everything for our ceremony.

"Hi, Steph"

"God bless you, Chris"I still can't get used to that greeting

"Last day huh?"

"Yes, you have come a long way. Do you have any questions for me today?"

"Nope, I'll be just listening to you today. I think I finally understood that there is a God."

"Great!" She actually just jump out of excitement. I laughed at her reaction. I love seeing her this happy."we'll today is mostly about you taking the courage to accept Christ into your heart and accepting and forgiving yourself for your sins." I went speechless.

"Ok?"

"You don't have to today bu....." I didn't let her finish. My lips went straight to hers. I don't even know how I did it. It's like my body just took control. To my surprised she responded to my kisses! I bit her bottom lip softly asking for entrance and she let me in! God I'm in heaven right now! It feels so right! Somehow I don't feel the urge to go any further maybe is the fact that I actually respect her unlike all the other girls I've been with. She puts her arm around me and I pull her closer to me. Then we stop to catch our breath. I stand up and pull her up so she can stand as well in front of me. The look on her face was priceless. She seemed scared and confused. I smirked and I embrace her into a hug and twirled her around. After stopping and hugged her tight against me and said "I've been dying to do that all summer. I actually think I..." I was cut short by my dad coming into the house I didn't even hear his car come pull up the driveway. Stephanie quickly sat down and I went to get us something to drink trying to calm myself down was I actually going to say that to her???

Sorry I know it's short! I'm finally getting time to do some tipping. I'm glad we're finally out of school I can finally get some work done

Blessing I hope you like it!