Chapter 38

Stephanie's POV

We're in Hawaii in vacation beach and sun is so beautiful. Its a perfect combination. Chris paid for me and the kids to come and take a few weeks away from the house. I decided to sell the house. It's has a lot of great memories but I think we need a change. We are moving back home. My parents retired and we want to be closer to them. My dad gets really tired when he visit here. He still visits, but he usually drives here but there's going to be a time were they no longer b able to do that. Plus I just miss the temple and my pastor. I haven't told anyone yet about us moving. Only Chris and the kids know.

Chris is selling his condo as well. He stayed back in the house he is taking care of the open houses and dealing with all the paper work. I told him that we should look at house back at home but he doesn't seem enthusiastic about the idea. When ever I bring it up he changes the subject. He's actually been great. He is loving and just plain awesome. He never wants to be alone with me because he says that only increases the chances of failing God. We go on dates but in public places and when he stays over because the kids gets sick he stays in the kids room with the door open. I love him. I told him that I loved him he was shocked when  I confessed my love to him. He said he loved me and says he never stopped loving me. I really am very happy with him. He is still a man child every once in a while but I always loved his silliness. We argue but he is always being the bigger person. It's a little weird how much he changed. I just to be the one to always 'try' be the bigger person. He is always happy, cheerful, and loving. However lately he has been a little weird.

My phone rings.

"Hey hun" I say

"Hey baby, how's the beach?"

"Omg hun it's so beautiful we should come again with you next time."

"Yes next time baby. Make sure to visit every where so when we go you show me around"

"I will hun. Do you want to speak to the kids?"

"Yes but hey guess what? I have big news"

" Oh really what is it?"

"I sold the condo now I can move my stuff to the house"

"That's great hun..... wait what house?"

"Oh.... well yours... wait no, I mean my parents? Can I speak to my kids?" He is acting weird.

"Sure thing. But is everything ok?"

"Yes of course baby I love you!" I didn't want to push it

"Me too hun. Ok here are the kids"

Christofer's POV

I miss them so much. Hope and Joshi are the best kids in the world. They are so different and in a weird way they are the same. Hope is more in the quiet side I think she got that from her dad. Joshi in the other hand is loud and spontaneous. However both of them love unconditionally but show it differently.  They like the same food But Hope is more picky about the food touching. Plus Hope is a very organized little girl. While my little man is far away from being organize he is just like daddy.

"Hi daddy" Joshi says thru the phone

"Hey little man, how's Hawaii do you like it."

"Yeah mom says she is taking us to playground for kids today after we are done playing in the beach. But we miss you. Hope says she misses her bug-a-bug.... and you" David bought her a lady bug and she's had since she was 1 year old she carries that toy everywhere but she forgot to pack it this time

"Well buddy I'm glad to hear that. Let me talk to your sister. Little man be the man while I'm not there. ok? Take care off your mom and sister for me ok?"

"Yeah daddy I will. My sister wants to talk to you."

"Hi  daddy chwis"Hope says thru the phone.  I love my princess voice.

"Hows my favorite princess in the world?"

"Good daddy. Mommy misses you though."

"Is that right."My heart skipped a beat."I miss mommy very much too. But you know who else I miss?"

"Who daddy, who?"

"My princess and my little man."

"Me and jowish?" She gasped

"Yes my two beautiful kids" she giggled "I love you guys. Take care and behave with your mother "

"Ok Daddy" they both said

"Tell your mom that I love her and I'll talk to her later."

"Ok" and I hanged up

"Sir you just need to sign the papers and the house is yours." The realtor said. I was buying a house for the the kids and us. But I first need to propose to Stephanie I had an idea of how. I'm going to propose in the airport when arrives next week. I'll be waiting outside with all the family. I'll first read her a poem I wrote to God thanking him for Stephanie then I'll play music then I'll get in my knees and ask her to marry me. If she says yes and I hope she will. I'll Take her on a cruise on a boat and celebrate with the kids and the family. I want to marry her so badly. When I saw how happy she was with David I knew I didn't stand a chance but now God has offered me another chance and I'll take advantage of it. I will cherish Stephanie and our kids to the fullest.

Please comment and vote!!!!