Chapter 28

*Not edited. A lot of spelling and grammar errors.

Stephanie's POV

After praying on it I decided to let go of the idea of giving up my virtue before marriage.
I have a one month and a half before we get married. Chris decided to stay over my house to help me with the last wedding arrangement the seating chart was a mess. Plus tomorrow I'm we are going to his old house to meet his mom. We will be leaving early morning. My dad is in Texas picking up some of my family members who are attending our wedding.

"Babe, It's perfect "said as he looked at the seating chart.

"Yeah, I agree."

"Let's go to sleep tomorrow we have to get up early" he said as he pulled me to the bedroom.

"Ok, go ahead I'm taking a shower first."

"Ok"

When I was finished I looked for my pjs but they were no where to be found. Then I suddenly recall leaving it in the room. Hopefully he was sleeping already.

As I opened the door I was relieved to see him sleeping. I quickly rushed in and grabbed my clothes. When suddenly "What are you doing " I hear him say. From the sudden shocked I dropped my towel on the floor. I just flashed him. He rushed to his feet and grabs my towel hands it to me not taking his eyes off me. He kisses me on the lips and says "You have no idea how lucky i feel to have you. You are beyond beautiful"

I lost it I pulled him closer to me and started kissing him. It turned to a full on make out session. That night I lost my innocent and gained life. The last thing I remember was Chris holding me close to his chest and whispered "I'll make up for everything baby I'm sorry I hurt you"

What did he mean??? When did he hurt me? I think he thought I had drifted to sleep. Soon enough I fell asleep in his chest
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
"Good morning my beautiful fiancee" he woke me up with breakfast in bed. He was so cute.

"Good morning love"

"Hurry and shower he have to leave. I'll change the sheets." What??? Why???

I took a shower and headed to his mom house. The memories kept flashing about last night. I couldn't believe that happened. I felt SO GUILTY! BUT I FELT HAPPY TOO.

"Is everything ok sweetheart? "

"Yes baby. I was just ummmm thinking about last night"

"I know you feel guilty but we will get married soon no need to worried. Last night was so far the best night of my life. I can't wait to share my life with you."

"Thank you Chris. Baby I love you "

We pulled up to his old house to see a very beautiful women standing in the front door. And a girl about my age in the back of her Chris got nervous when he sees them. We got out of the car headed towards them

"Omg you are so beautiful " his mom said to me as she hugged me.

"Mom let her breath "he said

"Hi son." She said

"Hi Chris, aren't you going to introduce us" the girl said.

"Uhuh Stephanie baby, I'll like you to meet Emily. Emily meet me fiancé." She smirked at me. I had a bad feelings about her but I shook it off.

"Hi Emily pleasure to meet you."

"Hi Stephanie, I'm sure" yup definitely trouble

What do think of this chapter? Please comment and vote.
Sorry for grammar and spelling errors I'm a little sleepy. God bless