Chapter 16

Stephanies POV

I have a little secret and it's driving me a little over the edge. Somehow the arrival of this guy Christofer has kept me thinking about him all the time. He's just so handsome. I know better than put my eyes on a man like that. I usually don't behave like this. I've been praying a lot more to God about for him. I know what you are thinking we are not meant to be. I couldn't agree more. I kept telling myself that maybe the attraction I feel for him is carnal.

I pray for forgiveness everyday. I need some revelation as why I can't get to stop fantasizing over him. Of course I've kept my distance. My friend Cindy tells me awful things about him. She doesn't seem to like him very much. On the other hand Sandy seems to love him seems like in a brotherly way.

I see him often; very often actually. I hardly talk to him. He has tried to talk to me several times now but I always try to cut it short.

David on the other hand came to ask me out the other day. He told me that we has been praying for me.

I've known David since we were toddlers. His dad was a pastor before he passed away. His mom has educated David to never question God's plan. David is a man of God. He loves God! Not once has he stop attending to service. He preaches in our church every once in a while. Once in one of his preaches he said that he would pray even more when ever he would get negative thoughts he would quickly kneel and pray and repent those thoughts. He talks with so much passion about his love towards God that it's hard not admire his faith. He is what I prayed for God give me as my husband.

However there is a problem. I don't feel the same way anymore ever since Chris came to live with his dad he has change something in me that I can't seem to understand why? Or if will have a good ending.
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|

"Hey Stephanie"

"Hey Cindy " I haven't really hanged out with her as much as I used to. The whole Chris things makes me uncomfortable going to the her house.

"You want to have dinner at your house?" I wanted to decline the offer but there wasn't anywhere I needed to go so I said "Sure but I can't stay over. I have early practice. "

"Ok, can I leave with you after bible class? "

"Sure"
******************************************************

After bible class pastor came to see me.

"God bless you, Stephanie. Can I ask for a favor?"

"God bless you too, pastor. Sure thing. "

"Can you spare time to tutor?" This is perfect i need to keep busy to keep my mind of Chris.

"Yes, ofcourse."

"Great come to the office"

I ran to tell Cindy to wait for me and she agrees. I head over to the office. I see the pastor introducing David and John to someone. That's when I glanced around to see Christofer....

The pastor points at me and says "Stephanie. Your new tutors." Wait did he just say I'm his new tutor????

Oh dear God this not what I planned. My plan backfired.
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡
I was going to stop here but I decided why not let make Christofers POV also. Please vote and comment I'll to speed up the story. I want to get the real interesting parts. Hopefully you like the ending. It wouldn't be like all the other the cliches stories. This is going to have a good message.

(Christofer POV)

"Stephanie. Your new tutors." Wait did he say she's my new tutor????

After the introduction David and Stephanie agreed to tutor me the same day with parents supervision. I was surprised that Stephanie is the one who put the rules. Every time I would look at her she would have a blank look. Like I didn't make her feel any type of emotions. It really upset me. I was going to be tutored two days a week. An hour with each tutor. An hour I would get to know better Stephanie. This was my plan: 1▪ get comfortable with Stephanie
2▪get to know what she likes
3▪make her fall for me
4▪take her as mine and well then I leave her and go to colleges

But some how the idea of dumping her made he feel like a jerk. Wait I'm I actually feeling regret? Wait something is different about this. I'm I really falling for her? No..I. I c-can't be...

2 weeks past.....

I can't get close to Stephanie at all. She is all businesses and all. And by businesses I mean God businesses.

Summer will be over soon and I haven't got near her this week that needed to change; but how?

Sandy? Yes, Sandy I'm going to need her help on this. I have a plan.

He can be so evil but he is has a sweet side too. But maybe not sweet enough. Sorry for the grammar and spelling errors. COMMENT AND VOTE. IT MAKES ME FEEL MOTIVATED TO KEEP WRITING. GOD BLESS AND THANK YOU FOR THE WONDERFUL COMMENTS.