Chapter 29

Fair warning this has a sex scene (Not that bad) so if your not comfortable don't read this chapter.

I spent the night at Darion's house. I'm debating on if I should give him some...or not because of that little stunt he pulled. We were in his room laying down watching Switched at Birth. I made him watch it.

"What the hell! So because she was drunk and had sex its rape??"

"I don't know I don't think it is."

"So if I got drunk and fucked a girl you would be mad?"

I pushed him off the bed.

"Baby I was joking !"

"I don't care."

He climbed on top of me and look me in the eyes.

"You still don't care?"

"No I don't."

He kissed me slow and gentle.

"Still?"

"I don't know"

Next thing I know we were kissing. He went to my neck and began to suck gently. It felt so good, it had my eyes rolling to the back of my head. He started to go down even lower. He kissed my chest and moved my shirt out of the way so that my breast were exposed. He pushed the bra over and began to swirl his tongue around my nipple, he started to such on it too. He already had me moaning and the best part was yet to come, if it was going to come. He moved over to the other one and did the same. He got frustrated with my shirt being in the way so he pulled it over my head and kissed me lightly. He undid my bra and threw it to the floor.

He unbuttoned my pants and pulled them off, kissing everything on his way down. I applauded myself mentally for wearing my matching pink Victoria secret set. He pulled off my underwear slowly, torturing me.

"Baby please," I moaned.

"Ssshh, be patient."

He sat up and raked my body over with his eyes. He should've stop taunting me. He went down and licked my core hard and fast, in seconds i was practically screaming. He slipped two fingers in slowly but deep. I was in heaven. He came up and kissed my neck and pushed his fingers in and out of me. He pulled his finger out reached in the pocket for a condom.

"You want to put it on me babe?"

"Sure?"

I grabbed the codom and rolled it on him as smoothly as I could, while stroking him. He pushed into me slowly. It hurt a little but felt good all at once. He stroke hard and fast. I started to moan his name loud. He slowed his pace, and we calmed a little before he picked right back up. He came, and so did I.

"That was fun," He said smiling at me.

"Yea want to go again?"

He looked at me and smiled and we did it again until we fell asleep.

Author Note

I will be ending this book soon.. because the main parts are pretty much over. Also because im writing a different book and I feel better about that one so.. thanks for the support.

Have a good day.

#Wattys2015