Oh no she didn't

Chapter 11

•••••••••••••••••••

I go to the store to pick up more groceries for the house. I see Jasmine walking down the isle I'm in.

"Hey" I said kindly

"Hi....don't you go with Darion?"

"Yes !"

"I'm going to let you know this now. . it won't last long he doesn't like the same thing for long. So y'all not gone last."

I try to not let her words get to me, but they still did.

"Well that's what he did to you. The same thing doesn't happen twice sweetheart." With that I walk away to finish my shopping. I couldn't help but think what if..

*

I turned on Pandora and started cleaning to get my mind off today's events. I hear the doorbell but I don't answer it, not in the mood for company. I don't stop cleaning until the house is spotless. I sit down and think maybe it wont last long. I quickly push those thoughts aside when I hear the doorbell again.

I quickly get up to answer the door and see Darion standing there in Khaki's and a camo shirt.

"Hey hun"

"Hi" I say not really in the mood to talk to him.

"May I come in?"

"Sure" I say as I step aside and let him walk through the door.

"I'll go put a movie in"

"Okay I'll get some food."

"Alright" he pulls me in for a quick kiss and walk toward the living room.

*Darion's POV*

I think there is something wrong with her today. She is acting really strange but I don't push it. I pick Insidious 2. She comes back with burgers and fries and I press play. Once the movie starts I press play and pull her close to me. I see her eyes in the light, they look like she is thinking.

"What's wrong?" I say wondering if she will pen up to me.

"Nothing." She says calmly.

I think she isn't telling me everything but I won't pressure it now.

The movie ends and I pull her on to me and kiss her. She does the strangest thing. She doesn't kiss back right away like she does usually. I pull back quickly. I wonder if she sees the hurt in my eyes.

"Its nothing you did. " I hear her say

"Then what?"

"I saw Jasmine when I went shopping..." She says sadly.

I growl at what I'm hearing.

"Baby.. don't let her feed into you what ever she says isn't true so don't believe her at all okay?"

"Okay"

"What did she tell you anyway?"

As she tells me what she said to her I start to worry cause all of that is true... but she will find this out soon enough.

A/n

HAPPY NEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!! I am so sorry I haven't updated in 2 days I was going through something. Hope you all have a fun new years. I appreciate everyone who is reading it. Don't forget to comment and vote!

Salut

~Jell