Valentines Day :/

Chapter 23

••••••••••••••••••

*Crystal POV*

I walk around the mall alone, since Dj is with her bf. I see all the couples walking around all caked up.

Ahh. Valentines Day a holiday of love, romance and couples! Every valentines day it never fails, I'm always alone. No bf, not even a boy I'm talking to. What makes this year any different? I will tell you. Nothing.

I go to wet seal, in conclusion of my shopping therapy. I spend over 100$ there. I walk out the mall starving. I go grab something to eat.

When I get to Steak n' shake. I sit at the lone chairs by the front. Why waist a booth? I place my order of Double stack with fries and a milkshake. While I wait I play the most addicting, irritating,  frustrating game out: Flappy Bird. My high score is 35. I hear a familiar voice beside me.

"Can I have a double stack and fries?" He asks

"Sure" The perky waitress says.

"Oh...hey C"  Darion says.

"Hey.." I say awkwardly. I see a lot of emotion in his eyes. I see pain, love, adoration.

"How has everything been?"

"Good..how about your self.?"

"Okay. could've been better. Do you have a date for Valentines day?"

"No. I never do . do you?"

"Nope"

Okay this conversation was going no where! Where I'd my food. I look down to see it spring before me, looking as though its begging for me to eat it. I quickly ate my food, paid and left. Wow I never knew a conversation could be so. ..... awkward.

*Darion POV*

I was starving after painting my room. I walked to Steak n' Shake, I could use the exercise. I say down at the bar and ordered my food. It was clear that the waitress was checking me out but I wasn't interested.

After I placed my order I like around and see Crystal next to me. Whoa! how could I not notice? I started the conversation. The conversation was awkward and wasn't going anywhere. She ate her food and left, without as much as a goodbye. I ate my food thinking to myself how much I miss her. She told me she didn't have a valentine. That was my chance! I finished and paid.

"Excuse me sir?"

"Yes??" I turn around facing the perky annoying waitress. She was too close for comfort. 

"Here is your receipt" I take it. When I'm near the exit. I read over it to see she has put her number on it. Wow. I mean I know I looked good but to have women falling face first for me is a new one. Desperation is unattractive. 

I drive home with Crystal on my mind. I haven't really spoken to her. Well That was stupid. We broke up....I'm not suppose to. Correction she broke up with me. I still don't know the reason.

I text her.

Hey .

I never got a response.

*Crystal POV*

I really miss him. Why did I break up with him? I don't remember. Maybe he likes me still.  Naah I doubt it.  I'm in my car just driving and thinking. I have no idea where I am....

I try to use my phone GPS but it's dead. Great! I drive around some more. and see a Gas Station.! With people! I ask for directions back to where I'm headed and they tell me.

Hours later I finally make it home. So Relieved!! I run upstairs charge my phone and go downstairs to make some food. I eat my BLT and get up to get some water.

I am almost done with my glass of water when I hear a loud banging at the door. I open it without checking it to see who's there.

Next thing I know is I'm waking up in a strange place.

A/n

I know I haven't updated in a looong time sorry I had a lot of hw. but Whoaaaa this story

question!

What are you all doing for Valentines day?

--

Follow me on Instagram for possible updates @jell_belle

comment

vote

add to your library all that happiness. ;)

Salut

~Jell