What do you mean...?..

Chapter 14

••••••••••••••••••

*Darion's POV*

"I don't think we are going to work out" She said.

As soon as those few words escaped her lips, I felt every ounce of love I had for her dissipate. I could feel my heart being ripped out and torn to pieces.

Its weird how everything you have come to love will end up destroying you in the end. Your life could seem so perfect until.....its trampled over.

I have never felt this way for a break up.

"Wh-What do you mean?" I manage to say through the pain. I look at her in her eyes and see them glazing over.

"I just don't think we are able to see each other anymore.." She says with genuine sadness.

"What could've possibly made you come up with that?"

"There are things I just have to deal with now and I think it's better if we spend some time apart."

*Crystal POV*

That day was one of the hardest day of my life. I had to make up something for the break up. I hated lying to him and I know it was wrong but I just couldn't deal with all the BS that came along with him.

It has been almost a week since the breakup. I haven't spoken to him since. I can understand. As soon as I said those words I could practically hear his heart break in half. I almost cried myself, for him! But I stayed strong and handled my business.

I have been a depressed child ever since the breakup. I haven't really spoke to anyone since. I hear a knock at my door so I get up to answer it.

I open the door without checking who is there.

"Hi...." I look up to see Sam standing there with a mischievous look in his eyes.

"Hey C can I come in?"

"Sure why not?" I say. I don't feel up to putting up a fight with him.

I step aside to let him walk inside. I walk over to the fridge to offer him something to drink, which he politely declined. I sat next to him by the counter.

"So what brings you by here?" I say curiously

"I just really wanted to see you...I'm surprised you opened the door...wouldn't this ruined things for you and your boyfriend?"

"I don't have a boyfriend" I say coldly.

"Oh that's horrible, such a cutie like you should stay taken"

I can feel my face heating up. He grabs my chin so I'm looking at him.

"Look whoever let's you go is a fool because your an amazing person and very beautiful."

I feel my face become hotter than the sun and  I look down.

"Crystal look at me" He say kindly. I look at him. All I see in his eyes are love and kindness.

I get up walk to the sink to put my cup in the sink. I turn around and lean on the counter. Sam walks around the counter and stands in front of me.

Our faces are centimeters apart. He pulls me into a mind blowing kiss. I wrap my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss. I feel his hands run through my hair. I moan lightly into the kiss. His hand slide down to the outside of my waist. He picks me up and sets me on the counter. I instinctively wrapped my legs around his waist. I feel my self being carried up the stairs into my room. I plop down on the bed and never once did he break the kiss.

I tug at his shirt gently and he quickly discards of it. He pulls my shirt over my head. He pulls back to look at me and I see a smirk on his lips. He leans back down to kiss me. I feel his cup my breast and I moan into the kiss. He starts to massage them and I moan uncontrollably loud.

"Sam" I say.

He takes it as fuel to keep going and I Let him for a while. Then I realize this is wrong. I shouldn't be doing this.

"Sam I don't thi-" I start but he cuts me off.

"Okay I know what your going to say and I understand. Just know I will always be here. I'll wait on you forever and a day." With that he gathers his belongings and walls out

What am I getting myself into.

A/N

I know its been a while and I left you off on a cliff hanger but sorry! Don't hate me I've been Bored ...Idk why I didn't update sooner. Don't forget to comment and Vote ! Don't worry I know I'm sad they broke up but I'm all about happy endings ;) Soo we will see what happens. !

Salut

~Jell