I don't know what should be done

Chapter 12

••••••••••••••••••••

*Darion's POV*

I don't know if I should tell her that's the truth or not. I decided I'm not gonna tell her and just let her find out. Trust me I'm not a guy who hits it and pass the next day. I just don't like being tied down for too long. I mean don't get me wrong I love my women just not for long.

*

I make my way home but end up being stuck in a traffic jam. All me by Drake is blasting as I rap along. I finally get home and shower. I get in the thinking about what she told me.

I have to really make sure I don't run into Jasmine again! I think to myself.

*Crystal's POV*

I go to my room, still thinking about today's events. He never denied what I said which causes me to worry. What if he doesn't stay with anyone too long? And all the "What ifs" come into my mind. I put them to the side so I can go to sleep, after all we do have to go to school tomorrow. "UGH school!" I scream into my pillow. Where I will have to face both of them at once.

*

I walk into the school tired. I got zero sleep last night.

"Hey" I croak to my bestfriend

"Hey...OMG Crystal what happened!?"

"I didn't get any sleep last night. Is it that obvious?"

"Yes!!!" She takes out her Beauty kit, as she calls it, and makes me look a lot better than I was. This is why I love her so much.

"Thank you so much!"

"No problem I'll see you at lunch" With that she walks off to her class.

I walk to my locker,put in my combination, and unlocked it. I grab my books for my class and stalk off to the media center (The library but they want to be fancy). As I am walking I see Darion. I try to speed walk so he doesn't notice me but its too late.

"Hey Crystal"

"Hi ...." I say awkwardly.

"So where are you headed?"

"The media center."

"Oh okay I'll talk to you after school."

"K" I walk away.

Wow that was an awkward conversation. I keep walking to the media center. when I get there I see Jasmine. Wow can this day get any better? I sign in and sit down at a computer.

Maybe she won't see me. I hope. I log into the computer, to check my email. I hear someone pull up a chair next to me. I looked up to see, none other than, Jasmine sitting next to me.

"So y'all relationship holding up , I see."

"Yes" I spit coldly.

"Oh its not going to last that much longer. I will give it one more week."

"Fine. And when it doesn't happen you will be the salty one. I know your just trying to get in my head so that you can get back with him. I'm letting you know this now. its not going to happen. Have a lovely rest of your day!"

I feel proud of myself as I walk away from a dumbfounded Jasmine. I go to class in a great mood.

A/N

I hope you all had a great new year and was safe.

Thank you all so so so so much for reading! I really appreciate it!!

Salut

~Jell