Movie Night

Chapter 28

••••••••••••••••

*Darion POV*

| 1 Month Later |

Waking up to birds chirping, and the sun shining, gives you a good feeling about the day.  I turn on sound cloud and listen to Travis Garland. 

When I get down the stairs I already smell food.

"GoodMorning!" My mom says cheerfully

"GoodMorning Ma" I say

"Okay so I took a double shift so I wont be home until tomorrow. You can invite friends over. No funny business in my house Darion."

"Okay Ma"

I ate my food, then started to clean up the kitchen. I look at the clock and it says 11:58. So I have time to figure out what I want to do today.

| 3 hours later|

The house is spotless. I bought snacks, drinks, and a lot of movies. I invited the gang over for a movie night. Crystal is coming over early so we can spend some "alone time" together.

*Crystal POV*

I got out the shower, put on some short shorts and a tribal tank top and Sprayed on perfume. Next Task: The Hair. I tried a million different hairstyles until I gave up and put it in a bun. Darion invited us all over for a movie night,but I was told to come earlier so we could be alone. I wonder what we were going to do.  I laughed, of course I knew.

I arrived at his house. I walked up the driveway and couldn't help but admire his house. It was a big three story house, two car garages, and a circle driveway. He got Monaay. I rung the doorbell and three seconds later the door swung open. I look up to see Darion. He engulfs me into a hug and I hug him back. We stopped hugging and went into his house. He walked to the kitchen and I followed. I looked on the counter and there were my favorite chips!

"You bought me Pringles?"

"Of course Babe"

"Thank you!!!"

I run over and grab the pringles, bust it open and start eating them.

Darion reaches over and takes some. I know full and well he didn't take any. He eats one and then looks at me.

"Did you....just eat...MY Pringles?!"

"Uh-Uhm. . No babe of course not" He says with a mouth full of chips.

"Oh your so dead!" 

He turns and runs.  I run after him. He is fast! He ran upstairs into his room. I ran to his room and stopped outside of his door. I opened it with a little too much force.  I didn't see him anywhere,so I layed on his bed to catch my breath. I closed my eyes for a moment and when I opened them he was above me. I jumped nearly out of my skin!

"Oh my gosh! Don't do that!"

"Do what?"

"Scare me like that"

"I sowwy"

"Its okay"

My gaze dropped to his lips. They were so plump and kissable! He must've knew what I was thinking about because his lips came crashing down on mine. Our lips moved in sync. He bit my lower lip asking for entrance, which I allowed. His hands roamed my body. My hands were glued around his neck. His hand pulled the top of my tank top down so my breast were exposed. He cupped them and started massaging them, then he pushed my bra out the way and he began to suck on my breast. I was in a moment of pure bliss. This felt unimaginably good. He stopped and went to my neck he kissed, sucked, and licked my neck. I was letting out low soft moans. I feel the sparks all throughout my body. He kissed me a while more.

"We should stop" He said huskily

"We should"

He kissed me once more.

"I hate having to stop."

"I do too"

He sighed and layed next to me.

|During the movies |

I sat next to Darion. Dj was next to her boyfriend. Kiesha was next to hers. We getting to the end of  Mama

"Turn Around!!"

"Omg she's dead"

"Shhhh!" Darion said.

The movie ended and we just sat staring at the tv. The boyfriends went to get us drinks. We were squished together on the couch. We started talking about everything, then the lights went out.

"Omg...!" Keisha said.

"Were Dead!" Dj said.

I was to in shock to say anything. We heard noises around us. But we didn't move. Something touched my shoulder and I jumped up ran and screamed. Then I heard laughter. The guys were dying of laughter.

"That isn't funny!" I said.

"Sorry love we had the opportunity and took it." Darion said.

"I coyldve had a heart attack!"

He walked over and hugged me. I forgave him.

A/n

Long chapter

Helloo how ya been?

That's good.

hoped you liked it

VOTE!!!

COMMENT!!

FAN!

Salut

~Jell