Dun dun DUNN!

Chapter 19

••••••••••••••••••••

*Crystal pov

My day at the park was so relaxing! I watched the children play and have fun. I looked at the sky and watched the birds flying around joyfully. I walked around, talked to a lot of people I knew. I walked home around dusk.

I call Brian just to have a little chat.

"Hey" He answers on the first ring

"Hey! How's it going?" I say curiously.

"Good Good."

"That great...Soo what was wrong today?"

I hear nothing but silence on the other end like he was hesitant to tell me.

"Uh nothing" I know he is lying to me

.

"Brian you can te-"

"Look C just leave it alone okay?"

"....Fine."

*

I arrived to school late today because I  overslept. I go to my locker and head off to class.

I see Dj at her locker and stop to talk to her. I fill in how Brian's been acting. She tells me he will get over whatever he is going through soon. Maybe be will? I have no clue. I just really need him to stop acting like this toward me.

The day was a drag. I get home and just want to kick my feet up. I look out the window and see a black figure walking past my house. I pay no attention to it.

*Mystery POV*

I walk past her house for the third time tonight. I don't know when her time will be but I know it will be soon. I had to fire Brian because he was having feelings for her. Man if you want anything done do it yourself! I think. One day...

A/n

I am not proud of this chapter. I had no inspiration. Sorry for not updating this long. have a lot of homework. . welp

Salut

~Jell