Reunited and it feels so good

Chapter 27

••••••••••••••••••

Songs for the chapter

-You and I by One Direction

-Best Day Of My Life by American Authors

*Darion's POV*

We turned around and someone I didn't recognize stood there.

"Jared!!" I heard Crystal's voice say. I turned around to look at her. She ran to "Jared" and hugged him.

"Hey, thanks man!" Brian said.

"Thanks" I mumbled

Crystal turned and looked at us. She walked over to Brian first.

"Thank you" she whispered.

She walked up to me. I couldn't help but to take her all in. Her beautiful face was covered in bruises. I stared into her beautiful eyes. She leaned in and kissed me on my cheek.

"Thank you " She said then engulfed me into a hug

|Next Day|

*crystal POV*

I woke up in my bed. It was only 4am. I was still exhausted but I just couldn't go back to sleep. I grabbed my phone to see that I had 7 texts 12 missed calls and some other notifications I wasn't worried about. I went through my texts but only one stood out

Darion: I really miss you. Seeing your beautiful face. I miss us a lot. I wish you and I were together.

I couldn't read anymore because my vision was blurred with tears. That text brung back all the memories I had with Darion. I don't know what made me break up with him. It was such a stupid mistake. Maybe he will take me back...

I fell back asleep after my thoughts died down. I woke up to the sound of birds chirping and the sun shining brightly.

I got up, showered, and put on clothes for my morning jog. I grab my headphones and turn on sound cloud and go.

I have been running for a long time. I only jog to clear my head. I go to the nearest bakery and order a apple pie and Water.

I grab a table and sit down with my food. I am almost finished when I feel someone looking at me. I look up to see Darion.

I smiled at him. He smiled back.

"Hi" I say

"Hi"

"You can sit down you don't have to stand there" I say politely

He sits down and we are quiet for a while. It wasnt like those awkward silences, it was a comfortable silence as we sat there staring at each other.

"So..I uh got your text" I say nervously.

"I know " he laughs

"Lets say, hypothetically speaking, I felt the same what would you do?"

"I would ask you back out, hypothetically speaking of course." he smiled.

"Then hypothetically I would say yes"

"Then I would hypothetically kiss you"

He got up came around the table and grabbed my hand, pulled me close.

"I knew you couldn't resist me" His breathe,which smelled like mint, tickled my lips. 

"Oh sure!  Your ego is too high" I say

"But you love me for it"

Then he kissed me. At first it was just a peck but then it turned passionate and slow.

If you were watching you could probably see the sparks flying all around us. I know its pretty chessy but hey, it's true.

*Darion's POV*

I am so glad we are back together.  If we didn't/couldn't find her I have no idea what I would've done. I can't imagine life without her. She completes me. Her pretty round face. Her deep brown eyes. Her full lips. Her small nose. Her curvy shape. Her everything is just so....perfect.

I am in the best mood. I dropped Crystal off at her house and then continued to my house. I might go over there later and surprise her. But for now I'm tired.

A/n

This chapter was so sweet!  cue the tears. I'm not going to cry! *sniff* lol But anywho! Hope you guys like it. Vote Vote Vote Vote. oh and comment! !

Follow me on tumblr @jell-bellee

I'm new to that.

I want to change my cover...can someone help me? no? okay :( But enjoy your day/night wherever you are reading this. :) Smile!!

Salut

-Jell