Party Time!

Chapter 10

••••••••••••••••••••

School was a drag. The only time I had fun was at lunch because I got to laugh and catch on the latest gossip with my girls. I still get this feeling Darion was avoiding me... maybe he is.

At the end of the day Tyler came to my locker and told me he was having a party on Saturday. I told him I would come and he walked off. I open my locker and get my books out. I feel his hands around my waist and he turns me around.

"What do you want?" I say to Sam.

"I want to spend time with you."

"Goodbye." I say walking away.

I go to Kimi locker and we head to the car.

"What's wrong ?" Kimi says.

"Nothing... have you seen Darion today?" I say a little irritated.

"No..... did you guys break up?"

"No no no...I just have this feeling he is hiding something from me."

The ride to her house was silent the rest of the way. I dropped her off and continued home.

I start running water for a hot long bath. I set my phone on the dock and strip out of today's clothes. I get in the tub and start to relax.

Moments later I hear the doorbell.

"You've got to be kidding me"I mumbled as I get out the tub. I dry off and look around for my robe,which I can't find. So I wrap a towel around myself and walk downstairs to open the door. No sooner than I unlocked the door , Darion walked in.

"We gotta talk. "

"Hello to you to."

"My ex kissed me today.."

"Oh" I looked down I didn't know what to say

"Did you kiss her back?" I shape curiously.

"Ew no! I hate her"

"Oh okay" I say feeling a little better now that he finally opened up to me.

"Baby?"

"Yes"I look at him now

"Have I ever told you , you look good in a towel?" He says with a mischievous smirk. His eyes are dark and full if lust.

He walks closer to me and pulls me into his body.

"I'm sorry baby it won't happen again."

"Okay"  I say

He kisses me passionately,I return the favor. I put my arms around his neck and I feel myself being lifted up. He carries me to my room where we make love over and over again.

The rest of the week was a blur. Nothing eventful happened. As I look in the mirror at my outfit for Tyler party, I couldn't help but smile. I looked really cute; I had on a striped singlet with black leggings and my white chucks. I walked downstairs to make me some food before I go. I believed that Darion was going to be there but either way I was going to have fun.

I arrive at Tyler's house and I could here the music playing from my car. I get out and walk up to the house. I ring the doorbell, wondering how they could hear it above the music. Tyler answers the door and let's me in. I walk to where he said the party was. His house look exactly like a club, complete with a DJ booth,a dance floor and a bar. I walk over to the bar and ask for a shot of anything. I sit down at the bar to wait for my drink. I drink it and I hit the dance floor. I start dancing, I feel a set of hands on my waist I don't know who it is and I start grinding on him to the beat of the music. I stop and see who had the pleasure of me dancing on them. When I see their face I almost vomit.

"Why are you here!"

"I want you back baby"

"Sam. Leave. Me. Alone" I say then stomp away to the bar.

I get 7 more shots and I could feel the buzz of me being drunk.

"Hey Baby wanna dance" Darion ask behind me. His breathe smells like mint. I don't respond I just get up grab his hand and walk to the dance floor. I move my body to the beat of the music and I feel his hand grasp my waist. I can feel him harden against me. I move and dance on him until the end of the song. He turns me around and kisses me. It was a quick kiss but it left my body wanting more. As if he could read my mind, he grabbed my hand and lead me to my car.

We arrive at his place in a matter of minuets. No sooner than he unlocked the door he was ripping my clothes off. He quickly discarded his. He kissed me deeply and I put my Hand around his neck to deepen the kiss. His hand travels down to my center and starts to rub it. I moan with desire of wanting more and that is what he gives me. Next thing I know he was inside me. He was going faster and faster. I could feel my walls tightening. I almost screamed with pleasure when I came. He came with me and he fell right beside me. Our naked bodies pressed together in a world of bliss and lust. He kissed my cheek and we fell asleep just like that.