Uh oh!

Chapter 26

••••••••••••••••••••••••

*Crystal POV*

I lay there thinking about what just happened. Why does everything bad happen to me ? I drift off into a dreamless sleep.

I wake up to the smell of cookies. I slowly walk downstairs and see a batch of cookies on the stove. I look around to see if he is down here. The coast is clear. I make my move, I grabbed three cookies and walkway really fast. I felt a pair of arms grab me around my waist.

"Why are you stealing cookies?" he says.

"I.....uhm.. was hungry" I stutter out.

"Why couldn't you ask?"

"I didn't see you"

"Well... I'm sorry for earlier I don't know what cane over me"

"Yes you did. don't you dare lie to me!"

"Fine maybe I did but that doesn't give you the right to talk to me like that"

"Yeah.."

I walk away before he can respond. I have to get out of here ASAP!

*Brian's POV*

We are driving to the warehouse, where he is supposed to be located, but when we got there he wasn't there.

"You said he would be here" Darion says

"I said I thought he would" I say thinking of where else he could be.

"Oh my gosh!"

"Wait I have an idea of where she might  be"

*At the new destination*

"A house?" he says

"Not just any house..his house" I say confidently.

"Ohh thats smart".

" Yeah grab your stuff let's go"

We walk up to the back door bust it down and walk in. We walk around the first floor no one was on it. I heard

voices upstairs.

"I don't like the way you walked away from me" a voice says. I know exactly who it is. I look at Darion and I can tell he hears it too.

We move swiftly towards the sound of the voice. We get to the room he is in and his back is turned, so he can't see us. Crystal looks like a wreck, her head is down and she looks like she is crying.

"Hello again......Sam" I say

He stiffens and turns around quickly.

"Brian...Darion. Lovely seeing you two here."

"Crystal look who has come to save you" He says.

Crystal looks up and then realization sets in her eyes as she realized it was us.

Sam picks her up and puts her in a choke hold.

"PUT HER DOWN NOW!" we say

"Well well well if it isn't the traitor. How ya been?"

"Follow instructions twit!"

He pulls a knife out and put it to her neck.

"Move a muscle and she will be no more!"

Pow!

Next thing i know Sam is falling to the ground.

What just happened? I thought.

We turn around and a person I didn't recognize standing there holding a gun.

•A/n•

Hello fellow wattpad users!! I am so sorry I haven't updated I have had so much homework and a wedding to go to :)

♠VOTE♠

♥COMMENT♥

♦FOLLOW♦

Salut

~Jell